JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

Thanks Lou and the others I FOUND IT !!!

Last edited:
I am here to follow you and make notes!
Your pics look lovely!!! xx

Thank you Cai lovely to *meet* you.
Right I am out of my mind today as I am spending more time than I have calculating menus, and that's because I have no real concept of how many cals in things. That's one diet I never did CC. And here comes my big mistake for the day, I had a Muller light yog thinking it was 53 cal only to discover that that was per portion not per pot so now I have a 53 cal deficit. It won't be to bad but I have already calculated my menu and defrosted things to be cooked tonight :(
Here's my menu breakdown

Muller light(I hate you) 93 cals.
Butternut squash Soup made at home 84 cals
diet coke 1L 5cals
Dinner will be
King scallops, with cauliflower puree and stir fried mange tout 235 cals
So that is 412 cals and I had no Latte today I thought that could be my treat later tonight if I get very hungry :(

I know I could stretch to 500 but I wanted to keep with my given allowance for the first week then up for my second and compare the results.

In the JUDDD book it says that an extra 100 cals wouldn't make a difference...

Linda, Linda, Linda why did you tell me this? LOL

passionflower said:
Thank you Cai lovely to *meet* you.
Right I am out of my mind today as I am spending more time than I have calculating menus, and that's because I have no real concept of how many cals in things. That's one diet I never did CC. And here comes my big mistake for the day, I had a Muller light yog thinking it was 53 cal only to discover that that was per portion not per pot so now I have a 53 cal deficit. It won't be to bad but I have already calculated my menu and defrosted things to be cooked tonight :(
Here's my menu breakdown

Muller light(I hate you) 93 cals.
Butternut squash Soup made at home 84 cals
diet coke 1L 5cals
Dinner will be
King scallops, with cauliflower puree and stir fried mange tout 235 cals
So that is 412 cals and I had no Latte today I thought that could be my treat later tonight if I get very hungry :(

Why woukd they do that?
Who eats only a portion of a Muller Light??
WTF? Pfft.

halfangelhalftart said:
Why woukd they do that?
Who eats only a portion of a Muller Light??
WTF? Pfft.

Skinny stupid people lol!! I have a friend who eats a 2 rolos out of a packet and saves the rest for later wtf!! X

Hi Mon, you are doing brilliantly, I really really wouldn't worry about sticking to the allowance given to you on the calculator just stick to 500 and under and you will be fine, I didn't eat my DD cals at all for about a month but read on the American site that if your weight loss was slow or stalled try and eat your DD cals again (500 cals) and the losses should improve, so I did this last week and lost 2lbs, not sure whether it was just coincidence but my eating 500 cals def didn't impact negatively on my losses. So in short just keep to your 500 or under and you will be just fine xx

My arguments exactly grr. Anyway you learn from your mistakes
I had to add even more cals to tonight's meal as had 200 gr of scallops each. So total evening meal cals was 216 and here's what it looked like
403650046.jpg

a few observations on how I felt today on my 2nd DD> I learned from first DD and didn't eat today until I felt hungry. I drank water and one bottle of diet coke and at about 3.30pm had my soup and yogurt and around 6.30pm I had my evening meal. I didn't feel hungry but I did feel headachy all day, energy levels were up surprisingly.
So far so good and I am not fantasizing about tomorrow's food YET but the evening is young. will see.Thank you all

yoga84 said:
Skinny stupid people lol!! I have a friend who eats a 2 rolos out of a packet and saves the rest for later wtf!! X

2 rolos? What a fatty. I only have a spoonful of Mullerlight every day - never could eat a whole one ;-)

juju_doll said:
2 rolos? What a fatty. I only have a spoonful of Mullerlight every day - never could eat a whole one ;-)

Lol!!! Me either - they just fill me up soooo much ;-) x

LOL you are nuts but I love it!! Thanks guys for the lovely comms. The cauli puree is delicious but it missed the butter big time LOL

Ha ha ha. Food looks good!!

I am starting this Wednesday with my first DD and accept the advice of new eating until yr hungry! :) good plan!!

I will have an up day tomorrow as going out for lunch and having it paid for by my mate. :)

Looking forward to following this and hopefully the DDs will become second nature :) xx

great stuff, I count on you to find the maximum amount of good nutritional food for 500 cals, that's your homework from me hahaha

Back