JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

Woop!!!
So glad I read this as I am starting my first DD and was tempted to stay off here till needed to log my food!

Oh and what app do u use for the pic. I use MFP but that looks clearer!

Anyway, well done to you ad hubby!!! Xxx
( my hubby has up day after up day lol)

Thank you Cai and good luck for today. I use MFP as well, and use my snipping tool to take a snip of the screen, lazy is my middle name LOL

Morning Mon, you are doing fab, so glad its working for you and your DD s are inspirational, I am such a boring DD eater trouble is when I start to think about food combos it makes me hungry so I stick to plain and boring lol x
Have a good day x

Lotto I did say 3lbs but I am up and down like a pair of Chapeltown knickers on this plan but is safe to say that I am more than happy with it. I will take Saturday mornings weight as my overall figure hope is good. How have you been? thank you for checking in on me, you are lovely xx

Hee hee you re too excited that what it is!! if I could keep that off I would have achieved everything, my goal is 1.5lbs/week, so it will mean with a 3 lbs off I could eat even more next week LMAO

That's brilliant!! Chick! It's such a buzz seeing those lbs shift off so quickly. This is by far the best plan. Have a fab day. PS your pancakes look sooooo mourish yumm :D xx

Hello Monica,

I'm just paying you a visit to see how you're doing :)
Hope you don't think I'm being nosy.
I was just missing you.
Hope you're having a great day.

I am so glad to see you Elish, thank you for being so sweet and checking. I am good in fact for the first time in my life I am really, really good. I know is only early days but I cannot see any problems in me eating like this forever. I used to hate myself all the time because I used to eat nothing all day when i was busy and working then I used to pig out at night and I was convinced this was wrong when in fact it was just the way I am and the way my body works. NOW I eat almost all my calories at night without feeling guilty or deprived is marvelous. And fasting is not a problem we always did in the lent periods while back home and once at target I will reduced them so really not an issue. How are you doing?

Well done Monica, thats a great loss, and well done to DH too....

How was your Thai curry the other night?

Thank you Cable :)
Linda it was just as I remembered it BLOODY GORGEOUS!!, we had one portion of rice between us and one of stir fried vegetables yum, Im going back at the weekend for more LOL
Angel (i think you are on a DD today) THANK YOU :)

Hey Monica, well done on the loss so far! Hope its even more on Saturday for you :) I'm loving your down day menus and will probably steal a few ideas myself :) xxx

Ok so I did it!! day three completed and I have managed it really well, in fact I am stuffed now after eating this
403668436.jpg
403668274.jpg

It was amazingly tasty and 150gr of noodles really was a big generous portion 303 cals for the lot. It tasted amazing, three anchovies melted into a stock pot with 2 finely chopped cloves of garlic and mushrooms made the most delicious sauce for the noodles, the asparagus added some bite and the parsley freshness. We loved it and the day totalled 422 cals
Lots of water and 2 espresso's which I haven't added to my total but saved some with the stock pot only used half for both mine and hubs portions.

Last edited:
Back