JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

Yeah 1 calorie for a 20 ml one not bad and not worth adding. I knocked my bellowed latte's on the head on DD

Monica, I just want to comment on your faboulous photogrophy, food has never looked so good lol. hope ur having a fab day xx

Thank you darling anything to keep me occupied on a DD day LOL. It also gives me a good reference for when I'm in a rush I can easily replicate meals I know were good and I already have the values so no faffing about.

hello everyone I woke up and the scales say I lost a bit more its 4lbs today. Have a full day on today but I planned my meals made my shopping list and the menu for today looks like this, I am looking forward to that creamy risotto, and my total is less than what you see there by 450 cals because these are values for two portions. Happy days
403672774.jpg
403672775.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you are enjoying ye UD xx

You are doing brill Mon and your Menus are mouthwatering xx

Hey Mon,

I am doing better. Thank you.
Can you tell me the name of the program you are using to count calories and nutrients ?
How do you set your up and down days?

PS Your photos are great.

Hi Elish its http://www.myfitnesspal.com and you have a basic day menu list then you search for your food select your weight and it calculates your calories, fat, carbs and protein amounts. Very nifty I also have it on my Iphone and Ipad.

Hi guys phew!! what a day today but I was grateful it was an UP. Once again i struggled to get to 2000 calories and even with my mahoosive calorific risotto I only reached 1500 mark
Brekkie was 155
Lunch salmon salad 292
Tea Creamy risotto, steamed baby carrots, steamed sugar snap peas and venison steak 621
Soya Latte with Hazelnut SF syrup x 2 = 44 cals.
peanut kit kat 260
crunchie bar 185
TOTAL for today 1557
I cannot physically eat anything else so I am calling it done.
Planning tomorrow's DD and weirdly I am looking forward to it. Only one day till my official weigh in so I might refrain from weighing tomorrow morning until Sat morning when it would be my full week complete. Night night all xxx

passionflower said:
Hi guys phew!! what a day today but I was grateful it was an UP. Once again i struggled to get to 2000 calories and even with my mahoosive calorific risotto I only reached 1500 mark
Brekkie was 155
Lunch salmon salad 292
Tea Creamy risotto, steamed baby carrots, steamed sugar snap peas and venison steak 621
Soya Latte with Hazelnut SF syrup x 2 = 44 cals.
peanut kit kat 260
crunchie bar 185
TOTAL for today 1557
I cannot physically eat anything else so I am calling it done.
Planning tomorrow's DD and weirdly I am looking forward to it. Only one day till my official weigh in so I might refrain from weighing tomorrow morning until Sat morning when it would be my full week complete. Night night all xxx

Er can I please swap with you. I do 1500 cals by dinner haha. Not
Tomorrow though I'm going to take a leaf out of your book and be healthy! Great day well done x

What the heck are you eating for 1500 cals? I don't like a lot of fatty food and summer I live on veg and salad I could eat it 3 times a day I love it so much, during winter is different I need stodge. I am hoping to get to my weight target so i don't have to do 3x500 cals a week. Not sure i could do that LOL

passionflower said:
What the heck are you eating for 1500 cals? I don't like a lot of fatty food and summer I live on veg and salad I could eat it 3 times a day I love it so much, during winter is different I need stodge. I am hoping to get to my weight target so i don't have to do 3x500 cals a week. Not sure i could do that LOL

Haha I was exaggerating. But if I have a bowl of muesli at 100g which is t a huge amount, then milk on top the a coffee and milk for breakfast that can easy rack up over 500 cals. For dinner a sarnie with butter cheese and mayo, another 5-600 cals then I had sausages for tea the other night, just 3 sausages, I weighed 200g of potatoes then with veg and gravy came to a whopping 630 cals. I used whole meal bread for my sarnie and light lurpak spread I would like to add but it still racks it up. Then I had some cheese cake for (a small measured amount) and some crisps and baby bels as snacks. 2500 cals gone. And I wasn't even satisfied.

Hahaha must try harder Lou must try harder!!!.. I kid honestly.
Well good morning diary I woke up feeling fabulous after my day up and the scales says STS. I am very carbs sensitive so it didn't surprise me after my generous portion of risotto last night. Looking forward to tomorrow morning's weigh in, I am off to the races so need to get ready very early but hopefully I will manage to come and report my first week loss.

Good luck my love, however i was thinking you do a lot of running and stuff don't forget of muscle building you haven't got that much fat to lose now.

Done my menu for today, changed my mind twice and I am now happy with it, here's my list of foods for today however dinner has become lunch and lunch will be dinner LOL
403682871.jpg

Last edited:
I see that it is a down day for you
No snacks?
( Try shirataki noodles in case of an "emergency")
I'm just loving this new diet.
I'm learning :)

Have a great day, Mon.

I see that it is a down day for you
No snacks?
( Try shirataki noodles in case of an "emergency")
I'm just loving this new diet.
I'm learning :)
Have a great day, Mon.

Hey lovely lady, I find that having 2 reasonably balanced meals with healthy carbs and some protein keep me full and happy on my DD's as I eat all my calories in the space of 4 hours maximum after fasting all day. It works best for me this way and my beloved espresso's are enough of a treat for me :)
So glad you're happy I feel how positive you are about this from your postings, its great to build a relationship with food again xx

Hi there I've just read through your diary and I'm now even more excited about starting JUDDD! Well done on you're first week and best of luck for WI tomorrow :) X

Back