JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

juju_doll said:
Not sure if I'm more excited about your weight loss or the picture of your sausages! Hoorah for both! Xx

Snap!!! Lol.

Loving the loss for u Mon!! ;-) and well done for staying off the scales!! cxx

Wow, well done, I bet you were really excited when you stepped on the scales..... what a great surprise. I am also going to look out for those sausages this week.... lol

Hi Everyone, I came across this Forum by accident whilst googling JUDD. I'm a serial Yo Yo dieter with a chronic sweet tooth....I've just read this thread 7 see theres quite a few on here the same LOl. I've been doing alternate day restricted cals for about 2 weeks & loving it..I do Mon/Wed/Fri & do midway days Sat/Sun. I've losat aboput 7lbs in 2 weeks, which is great as after losing 2 stone in 2010 then putting some back on overwinter..I then joined MFP and in 2011 lost 17lbs....and..you guessed it put most of it back..I'm now 20lbs down on my heaviest weight but still well over last years losses so I'm hoping JUDD is the answer...I'm inspired by the photos of yum meals and the stories of naughty 'up' days which at the moment scare me.....I'm going to follow you all with great interest.

Monica sorry for being late to the party :) been a busy day struggling with the weather AND working

HUGE CONGRATS on your continuing amazing losses on Judddd :D I'm so thrilled for you :) you'll be at goal in NO time at all :)

I did try cutting down to 1000 cals on one day last week and it just wasn't happening :( although it was dukan foods, maybe it would be easier if it was free rein? xx

Well done what a great week for you again, I hope jo is right as I gave been overboard this weekend.

Wow well done on your loss this week! Looks like JUDDD is perfect for you :D

Hello dear diary and everyone, hope you all had a fabulous long weekend, the weather was pants (typical) but I had my sis family here since Friday and that was lovely. We are very close and she managed to give birth to the sweetest boy in the whole wide world (read biased) who will be 5 next month. They left back for London yesterday leaving Luca behind so I have my work cut out for me. LOL
As for the diet I had 3 very UP days and this morning I wanted to see some numbers (I know I am rubbish at staying off them) and the scales are broke!!!!!!!! so now I am in a total panic. Down day today and it might be a down day tomorrow as well if I can manage it just to get me back on track.

If you do 2 down days together you don't get the calorie swing. Really not worth it. Better having an ID day.

I thought about that Linda as I want to have a UP Saturday while at a Regional Training with SU> so I might do an in betweeny tomorrow.

this morning I wanted to see some numbers (I know I am rubbish at staying off them) and the scales are broke!!!!!!!! so now I am in a total panic. Down day today and it might be a down day tomorrow as well if I can manage it just to get me back on track.

Don't panic, Mon!

Keep calm and JUDDDddder on ;)

P x

Ooooh dontcha just hate it when your scales break..... been there, done that, or the 8 batteries mine takes all run out, I never have 8 spare batteries....

I think is batteries in this one as well, I have ordered another one on fleabay with the promise of a today dispatch, fingers crossed. I still plan on staying away from them but i cannot bear the thought of not having them here in case I change my mind (i'm bonkers I know). And my freezer is now in meltdown because of some Lighting Mc Queen car that changes colour when emerged in hot or very cold water :rolleyes: my house is usually peaceful and today I have the whole street of children here banging and marching through the front door.

And my freezer is now in meltdown because of some Lighting Mc Queen car that changes colour when emerged in hot or very cold water :rolleyes: my house is usually peaceful and today I have the whole street of children here banging and marching through the front door.

And you wouldn't change it for the world .... ;)

P x

I know I am loving it but I do not tell them that. Hubby has moved into the spare bed for the week bless him so i had the little man in my bed all night it was so nice.

aw sounds lovely, enjoy having the little man to stay, my grandson has just gone home with my daughter, the house is silent now, i never realized how quiet my 6 yr old actually is he is always painting drawing or reading.

i didnt know 2 down days together were not a great thing to do, glad i spotted this. have a great evening.

Thank you lovely ladies :)
well I LOVED my DD day and I close it off at a cool 426 calories. I am sorry I have no picture of my DD as its quite hectic having a child all of a sudden, but basically it was egg and chips. Sweet potatoes wedges and poached eggs.
For lunch a yummy salad with a full tin of smoked mussels, I found some in Aldi at 100 calories/tin they are lush and go a loong way in a salad plus they have plenty of yummy flavour. I bought 12 tins LOL
Here's my figures.
403780741.jpg

Back