JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

passionflower said:
Thank you lovely ladies :)
well I LOVED my DD day and I close it off at a cool 426 calories. I am sorry I have no picture of my DD as its quite hectic having a child all of a sudden, but basically it was egg and chips. Sweet potatoes wedges and poached eggs.
For lunch a yummy salad with a full tin of smoked mussels, I found some in Aldi at 100 calories/tin they are lush and go a loong way in a salad plus they have plenty of yummy flavour. I bought 12 tins LOL
Here's my figures.

Oooh I love mussels so will look for them next time I'm in Aldi - are they expensive? X

Bah no Aldi near me !

Oooh I love mussels so will look for them next time I'm in Aldi - are they expensive? X
No Alex they are 79p, really yum and lower in cals than John West's and most of the others.
Jelly that's a bummer :(

are the mussels packaged suitably for dukan Mon? :) xx
They are in oil Lotto :( so not Dukan good I don't think. Need to pop and see how you're doing but I do not want to be seen like I'm trying to recruit people to JUDDD. I feel bad for posting that thread on there but hey ho.

I love the look of all your meals - I may consider moving in with you. Yummy

ha snap they look lush xx

Hey Mon,

I don't know what happened. On Tuesday I fainted and I hit my head.
I decided not to restrict so much because after all.. they say restriction is good for health reasons but not without good nutrition.
So I'm taking it easier now and I will see a doctor.... I do not want to faint again.

How is your JUDDD going?

You shouldn't really exercise on a DD as you won't have enough fuel on board, if you do decide to come over to Juddd then try and co ordinate your exercise with UP days or ask around on here what others who exercise do on their DD s, I can't help with that one as I don't formally exercise. Hope you are feeling better now x

bajoleth said:
You shouldn't really exercise on a DD as you won't have enough fuel on board, if you do decide to come over to Juddd then try and co ordinate your exercise with UP days or ask around on here what others who exercise do on their DD s, I can't help with that one as I don't formally exercise. Hope you are feeling better now x

I have to say I still run on my DDs - exercise actually makes me feel less like eating. I just make sure I have enough water. But it's a personal thing and you should listen to your body and decide what's best for you :)

Evening mon, just popped over to see how you were doing and as I've read your doing great. Keep going mon xxx

Back