JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

Hey there mon!

Just made it through your new diary, drooling on every page, of course! Glad to see that some things never change and you are still making everyone jealous of your amazing meals.

I'm so happy to hear about your great results with juddd - it looks like you'll be at tw in no time at all. I'd like to know more about this diet (I did watch the bbc horizon show, but mosely doesnt go into much detail about this). what happens when you reach your goal? Do you cut down to 1 or 2 days fasting a week?

I'm still 1kg away from tw and although I'm glad I've kept the weight off so far, I do want to zap that last bit of flab. Not sure whether to try 5/2 or juddd, though. Plus I'm exploring paleo. So many different ideas about health and nutrition out there!

Hope to see you back here soon: you can't disappear just now that I've arrived for a visit!

Cx

Hey there mon!

Just made it through your new diary, drooling on every page, of course! Glad to see that some things never change and you are still making everyone jealous of your amazing meals.

I'm so happy to hear about your great results with juddd - it looks like you'll be at tw in no time at all. I'd like to know more about this diet (I did watch the bbc horizon show, but mosely doesnt go into much detail about this). what happens when you reach your goal? Do you cut down to 1 or 2 days fasting a week?

I'm still 1kg away from tw and although I'm glad I've kept the weight off so far, I do want to zap that last bit of flab. Not sure whether to try 5/2 or juddd, though. Plus I'm exploring paleo. So many different ideas about health and nutrition out there!

Hope to see you back here soon: you can't disappear just now that I've arrived for a visit!

Cx

If it helps I do Primal (which is Paleo with dairy) & JUDDD :D

Thanks, it does help! That is almost exactly what I am hoping to do, and I'm so glad to see someone else is following the same plan. Thanks for summarizing the primal/paleo difference too - I was wondering if they were the same. Not sure whether to follow 5/2 or juddd, though, as 3 or 4 days a week sounds extreme, especially if you are still following a 'diet' of some kind on the up days?

Anything, enough blathering; I'll go and read your diary properly instead of wasting space on Mon's page!

LADIES I'm still here!! I am sorry i have been such a bad diary keeper but I AM BUSY!! really, really busy and won't bore you with details.Let's see where I have been since I last updated you. So it was the week following the bank holiday weekend, ended up with 6 UP days that week (don't ask), I was petrified as you can imagine but didn't stressed about it, as I am to busy for that anyway the scales read 3lbs ON. Back home after the weekend in London and back with my UD-DD pattern and weighed this morning after my DD yesterday to find that I was 4lbs down since last weigh in. :D I won't have a final figure till this Sat but I feel soo good seeing those numbers. I bloody LOVE my life on this plan so much I can't even believe to tell you.

blimey that is fab!!! well done you, just wish my numbers had been better whilst i had been away, glad to see you back x

Hey there mon!

Cx
Hey sweetheart good to hear from you, it was the health benefits that drew me to alternate fasting and the fact that deep down I knew I wouldn't be able to stick to any long term restrictive program. I know I can lose weight not a problem done it umpteen times, but I also know I cannot seem to maintain it once its gone. With this plan though it will be a piece of cake. The way I plan on carrying on with it once I'm at TW is to reduce my DD's to 2/week and see how my body reacts. hope you are well hugs xx

hello lovely Mon, good to hear the positive reports about JUDDD. you and pauline are just buzzing with happiness these days (not that you weren't cheerful bunnies before!!).

i am definitely going to give this fasting thing a try, but may wait until OH is out the country in October and I have the house (and the fridge) to myself. I think the hardest thing would be to count the calories and plan the DD days carefully - in my head I was just thinking of doing cup a soups all day, but your meal plans and pics have shot that idea down in flames. (it doesn't seem like long ago that i was trawling your dukan blog and stealing your recipes: looks like i'll be following in your footsteps yet again!) I haven't done calorie counting for a while, but I used to enjoy it, and i still have a login at Calorie Counter | Food Nutrition Data for Healthy Eating Choices . Does MFP allow you to save your own recipes and food items too?

last but not least, i have to say how absolutely stunning you looked in that dress - i think it's time for an avvie update :D

Cx

Ooh Monica :) its great to see you back :D!!

I am impressed with how well the diet is working for you, it's literally you get out what you put in effort wise and that's something not a lot of diets offer :)

So pleased it's all going well and hope you had a fab time in London :) x

xxx

Not to mention the food photos!

Ok, time for a search party...

To quote Mon from a message a couple of weeks ago "I've got my head up my a** and will be like this until Christmas now".

So, busy with work things methinks.

Hope you're still JUDDDering along okay Mon!

P x

i don't think the search party will be able to go up there...:)

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo, I am back for a quick update. And I have the most amazing announcement, on Saturday morning I REACHED MY TARGET WEIGHT. I weighed myself at 6.30 am on Sat after a full day fasting last Friday. I was to busy to eat as this last weekend I hosted a full weekend Retreat for 30 excited crafters (my reason for being totally MIA)and Friday I set up everything for it. JUDDD has completely changed my life I feel amazing I do not find my down days any bother (apart from the week before my period), it bloomin works, I have not once been tempted to binge or secretly eat, I find that I eat much less crap on my up days(apart from the week before my period). I want to thank you all for showing me the ropes and for your lovely encouraging comments. I will hang around forever and ever mwah to you all xx

Congratulations mon. Im so happy for you. Xxxxx

Back