JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

Thank you all :)
Sunnyrae do you know what? it didn't!! and i almost feel bad because of it, I am of course delighted but since finding JUDDD loosing the last few kilos fast was not that important somewhat. And it was interesting as i came into Juddd I was very cautious the 1st few weeks, then relaxed a bit and totally pigged out which worried me as I thought I was heading for trouble but then the novelty wore off and I settled into it perfectly.

So proud of you, mon. It's great when the weight itself becomes less important than being healthy and happy, and in control of your eating.

Whoop whoop!!! Doing a little dance for you this morning :)

Well done honey xxxx Were you doing alternate days|?????? xxx

huge congratulations, you are a true juddd ambassador and I hope you stick around as an inspiration to others xxx

Ok ladies so one week after reaching my target and I didn't do one day of fast *bad me*!!! However I was back on the bandwagon today and I plan on doing 2 days fast for the first 2 weeks and see how that goes. I have to say i am glad the colder weather is here and I do not have to diet as such. Hope you are all doing ok hugs xx

Hello girls life is CRAZY !! but its always the same around this time. I gained 2lbs since my last diary so that's great news as usually when I am stressed and crazy busy I EAT rubbish. I have to say I do not over indulge on my UP days anymore, I only fast 2 days a week (tuesday and friday) and my carbs are very limited I am also only having sweet treats twice a week not every day. On my UP days i eat as much healthy food as i possibly no white starchy carbs though :(
I hope you are all doing ok see you soon normal service will resume from middle of November :(
BIG HUGS Xxx

Back