JUDD week results.

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Lizz, 22 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Lizz

Lizz Member

An amazing 4lbs loss and that is with having to go out to several ‘bits of a do’ I am delighted.
    I decided to go down the low fat road on the days I wasn’t doing SF. My son rang at the beginning of the week (he is dead against low carb diets saying they do more harm than good) I told him what I was going to do, and for once he approved! He said that his patients who have gallstones and have to watch their fat intake, all lose weight and keep it off.
    So this is roughly how the non SF days went: Weetabix no sugar skimmed milk for breakfast. Substantial home made soup with a roll (no butter) , or steamed fish or chicken with steamed vegetables and sometimes dry-fried tomatoes for lunch. No booze when we were out, and at the buffet just chose wisely. For the sit down meal I asked for no gravy etc and passed on the sweet course. I've filled up ( but can't say I was ever hungry) on fruit when I wanted a snack)
    With this forum being so quiet I think I might also roost on the low fat one too … If they’ll have me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Brilliant start, well done! xx

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Congrats :D

5. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

That actually sounds extremely sensible. My mam was looking into doing something similar and I'll show her your post!

:clap: well done xxx

6. Lizz

Lizz Member

calling Blue Grapefruit...

.... Tell mam that I did my training at the Infirmary in 1969! Then I was at the Heath for a little while as a staffnurse. I'd have PM'd you bach, but I don't have enough credits yet.

7. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

:eek: I got a new stalker :D

8. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Great loss well done Lizz

BL x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.