JUDDD diet???

Samprand

WILL do it!
Just wondering what happened to the JUDDD followers on here? Ive had a look in the forums and theres been no new posts for 3 weeks?! Wanted to know how good the diet is and how people have been doing on it so far x

I know some people are successfull doing it, but only a few do it it long-term...

I tried it once but it wasn't easy for me to do the down days, so I didn't last on it for more than a week. Anyway, there are others that found juddd great for them.
Maybe you can give it a try and discover by yourself if it works for you.

In my case, calorie counting is the most effective to mantain and I have a cheat day once a week. Juddd has calorie counting too, but it's only every other day and has too many cheat days, so it didn't work for me.

x

I thought about that - that I would go mad on 'up days' and stuff myself silly, I know ur not supposed to and that ur just meant to eat "normally" but if you have to go without it makes it even more appealing. But on the other hand, if I cant eat something when I crave it, maybe I wont want it any more when I'm allowed it. Did you lose any weight on the week you were on it? x

I remember I lost a bit of weight but I'm not sure how much. Anyway I went back to the previous weight a few days after.

x

Back