JUDDDers weigh in

Weighed in this morning and 3lbs gone :happy036: I'm so pleased! This plan is really suiting me and works!!! Bring on week 2!!!

Good luck everybody else on your wi's!

Channy - Lost 4lbs
Karenlou -
Stirky - Lost 3lbs
Miss Jelly Tot -
Mum of one -
Emmas mum -

Well done stirky..yay. It's def working for us all

All I can say is OMG :eek: OMG. Don't know how but I lost 7lbs. Got off the scales and did this:party0049:! lol

Stirky your weight loss has started again 3lbs gone and :wow:7lbs Miss Jellytot.

This is brill and we still get to eat too!:p

Where do you get the devil/angel thingy from? I don't want to be the only one without it.
All your weight losses are keeping me on track today!

Where do you get the devil/angel thingy from? I don't want to be the only one without it.
You can either go into advance and it is in the smilies or just copy mine and paste it into yours:D
oh wow!!!!!! ive got my third eye on all of you here ..... ...so are you ever in ketoisis on this diet /
No not the kind of ketosis like you would be in on CD or LL. To be fair on this diet you don't need to be as it is only one day with restricted calories and I find I am not that hungry.

All I can say Jelly is WOW! I'm so pleased for you and I can imagine you were :party0049: and :woohoo: lol!

Channy - Lost 4lbs
Karenlou -

Stirky - Lost 3lbs
Miss Jelly Tot - Lost 7lbs :wow:
Mum of one -
Emmas mum -

Nightnight, seems a lot of people have taken interest in this diet lol, it's brilliant, really suiting me and the other ladies on here.

Emmas mum, hope you found our 'mascot' in the smilies!

Got it! Thanks everyone. Now I feel I'm really part of the group! Will weigh in tomorrow I think, even though I only started on Tuesday (unless it's not good news!)

Woo-hoo! Sig is looking good emmasmum! Good luck on your wi tomorrow hun x

I was on and off a few times this morning too lol!

I was on and off a few times this morning too lol!
When you think about it your loss is fantastic as you was on SF before this and was limiting your calories anyway. Well done x

Yes I was really pleased, as been dieting (although not always 100% these past couple of months :eek: ) since March. Only lost a total of 3lb in July and 1 misely pound in August! So I'm so happy to get those scales moving down again!

Mum of one if today is an UD for you then weigh on Sunday if you wish. You should always weigh yourself after a DD.

I've confused myself:doh:. Basically make sure you only weigh yourself after a DD. That's all I mean.;)

Back