JUDDDers weigh in

Hi Elaine,

Hope you jump on board and become a juddderer too, I'm loving this plan so far. Suits me really well. Sure you'll do great on it. If you have any over q's just post them on the board and I'm sure at least one of us will be able to help. We're all pretty new to juddd ourselves, but all supporting eachother which is fantastic :D

Jelly - you deserved the :wow:!!! You did great hun x

Just adding mini on, forgot earlier lol. Elaine, let us know if you start and I'll add you too x

Channy - Lost 4lbs
Karenlou -
Stirky - Lost 3lbs
Miss Jelly Tot - Lost 7lbs :wow:
Mum of one -
Emmas mum - 3lbs lost

Nightnight -
Madferret -
Broxi -
Mini -

Welcoming Sarah Lou :wavey: and adding Karens loss this week!

Channy - Lost 4lbs
Karenlou - Lost 1.5lbs
Stirky - Lost 3lbs
Miss Jelly Tot - Lost 7lbs :wow:
Mum of one -
Emmas mum - 3lbs lost
Madferret -
Broxi -
Mini -
Sarah Lou -

Thanks for adding mine on Stirky. It looks a bit rubbish compared to the others - must get my head more into gear this week! :)

It's still a good loss though Karen, esp as you had a few days off! Great going, and yes there's this week and I'm sure you'll catch up :D

I'm a bit worried folks as it looks like I'm having quite a gain on this for this week. It must be something to do with having been on CD last week when Ilost 6lb cos I've put it back on so far. So will probably let the side down. My weigh in this week is Saturday so I suppose I've time yet to lose the 6lb and some more but seems a bit much.??

I wouldn't worry too much Broxi, coming straight off cd has had an effect on you. Sure you'll catch up next week hun x

Thanks Stirky, I hope so. Looking forward to my ud tomorrow. At work I have to sit round a table at lunch when everybody is eating delicious home cooked food so can't wait for my homemade soup and main course! Today had boring bit of lettuce, tomato and cucumber!

Hi Elaine and welcome x

Broxi, I'm sure your gain is just water weight from coming off CD and you'll see a good loss next week. I would recommend that you only hop on the scales once a week and after a DD x

Welcome Elaine! :wavey: Looking forward to hearing about how you get on. Starting our list afresh for this weeks weigh ins!

Week commencing: 14th Sept
Channy -
Karenlou -
Stirky -
Miss Jelly Tot -
Mum of one -
Emmas mum -
Madferret -
Broxi -
Mini -
Sarah Lou -
Elz333 -

Hi guys weighed in this morning and have lost 2lbs. Wanted 3lb but happy with 2lb, it's a lost not a gain that what counts!

Well done! I will be delighted with a 2lb loss every week. It's amazing how quickly the weight will come off with that! Great result! x

Well done Channy! 2lbs is a great loss esp when you've just increased your cals on your dd, well done hun! Going to add the days of the week we all wi on, so just let me know or add them on yourself :) Sure most people have said what days, but my memory is terrible lol!

Channy (Weds/Thurs)- Lost 2lbs
Karenlou (Fri/Sat)-
Stirky (Fri/Sat)-
Miss Jelly Tot -
Mum of one -
Emmas mum -
Madferret (Sat/Sun)-
Broxi -
Mini -
Sarah Lou -
Elz333 -

Thought it'd just make it easier for us to keep track of lol!

Channy (Weds/Thurs)- Lost 2lbs

Karenlou (Fri/Sat)-
Stirky (Fri/Sat)-
Miss Jelly Tot -
Mum of one -
Emmas mum -
Madferret (Sat/Sun)-
Broxi - (Fri/Sat)
Mini -
Sarah Lou -
Elz333 -