JUDDDers weigh in

I know you won't be weighing in til next week, but I've added our two juddder newbies to our list!

Channy - Lost 4lbs
Karenlou -
Stirky - Lost 3lbs

Miss Jelly Tot - Lost 7lbs :wow:
Mum of one -
Emmas mum -
Nightnight -
Madferret -

Well done stirky and miss jelly. So nice eating today! I am worried i wont be able to do tomorrow after today :( god :(

xxxxxx

you will hun we have to be strong just think ill eat it tommorow ..its only a day away ....omfg you no what OUR tune is dont you ( annie ) ( tommorow tommorow i love you tomorow your only a dayyyyy away LMAO .... OMG THIS FOOD HAS GONE TO MY HEAD :eek:

omfg you no what OUR tune is dont you ( annie ) ( tommorow tommorow i love you tomorow your only a dayyyyy away LMAO .... OMG THIS FOOD HAS GONE TO MY HEAD :eek:
That is so true lol:giggle:

:eek:feel like i dont want to let you guys down now:eek:
Night night is so right. Just remember to have your 2-3 ltrs of water. You wont let anyone down you will be fine :D and if you struggle come on here as one of us will be here. x

Hahaha, us juddders have a mascot and now a song! Yippee!

You won't let us down hun, we're all in this together and we can do it! Go team Juddd!!! Think we'll have to get our own shirts with team juddd on the back ;)

Adding Broxi to the list! And now we are 9!

Channy - Lost 4lbs
Karenlou -
Stirky - Lost 3lbs

Mum of one -
Emmas mum -
Nightnight -
Madferret -
Broxi -

1st weigh-in. Although not a full week. I seem to have lost 3 pounds and am delighted with that. I struggled yesterday with my DD and had more than my allowance as I had a couple of drinks (it being Friday). Anyway I hope it's not a fluke and heres to an UP and next week!

Oh I'm excited too. I've been struggling to do CD for so long. When I stick to it I'm clinically depressed and when I can't I'm just that depressed, disheartened way. But knowing about this has made me feel really really excited and positive. It is a DD for me today but the Annie song keeps running through my head! And I can't wait to cook again properly for my family without feeling guilt for breaking CD. I also felt guilt at not cooking for them . So now they cn fend for themselves one day - frozen pizzas, beans and toast etc and get a home cooked meal the next day - best of both worlds for us all. Anyway, rant over, I'm just so excited.

I will be weighing in Fri/Sat. So far great losses, just hoping it works for me too. Well done everyone xxx

Well done emmasmum, great going!

Broxi, yes I too am pleased to be able to eat with the family again, without having to stick with my salads, ww meals or low cal alternatives lol. I am also so positive about this plan, was beginning to lose heart before being as my weight wasn't shifting, it was harder and harder to stay on track as I wasn't getting rewarded for it. But now it's shifting again, I feel great and I love this plan!

Channy - Lost 4lbs
Karenlou -
Stirky - Lost 3lbs
Mum of one -

Emmas mum - 3lbs lost
Nightnight -
Madferret -
Broxi

1st weigh-in. Although not a full week. I seem to have lost 3 pounds and am delighted with that. I struggled yesterday with my DD and had more than my allowance as I had a couple of drinks (it being Friday). Anyway I hope it's not a fluke and heres to an UP and next week!

oh wow well done you im excited too xxxx

Oh I'm excited too. I've been struggling to do CD for so long. When I stick to it I'm clinically depressed and when I can't I'm just that depressed, disheartened way. But knowing about this has made me feel really really excited and positive. It is a DD for me today but the Annie song keeps running through my head! And I can't wait to cook again properly for my family without feeling guilt for breaking CD. I also felt guilt at not cooking for them . So now they cn fend for themselves one day - frozen pizzas, beans and toast etc and get a home cooked meal the next day - best of both worlds for us all. Anyway, rant over, I'm just so excited.

I will be weighing in Fri/Sat. So far great losses, just hoping it works for me too. Well done everyone xxx

hey broxi .. i read your thread over on cd section how you got depressed and that on cd :( lets hope this works alot better for you hun xxxxx my weigh day is saturday 2 ... but ive just stoped cd so am expecting a 7/8 pound water gain .... have a good day hun xx

Well done emmasmum, great going!

Broxi, yes I too am pleased to be able to eat with the family again, without having to stick with my salads, ww meals or low cal alternatives lol. I am also so positive about this plan, was beginning to lose heart before being as my weight wasn't shifting, it was harder and harder to stay on track as I wasn't getting rewarded for it. But now it's shifting again, I feel great and I love this plan!

Channy - Lost 4lbs
Karenlou -
Stirky - Lost 3lbs
Mum of one -
Emmas mum - 3lbs lost
Nightnight -
Madferret -
Broxi

morning stirky hunxx hows it going remember our song ! lol im humming it right now x

Yes lol, our juddder theme tune! We'll get sick of that being in our heads! Yes having great dd so far, not had anything to eat yet and not hungry yet either!

Hi elz. yes you can have upto 500 calories on a DD whatever you weight.
Mum of one has posted the link so you can work out your percentages but dont worry too much about the lower amounts.
You eat what ou want on the UD but try not to go over your higher calorie allowance.
I know how it feels to keep failing on diets. I have finaly found that this is the one I am doing for life now:D

Back