JUDDDers weigh in

Woo hoo, well done you, fabulous loss :happy096: x

Well done my little chicken :party0019: excellent loss !!!

fizzyfluff said:
Your weight loss continues to astound me, well done!!

20 lost : 47 to goal

Thanks Fizzy!!

I am enjoying it so much! I'm sure it will slow down soon :) I want this so badly because I have been so I'll I can't wait to be well again!!!!

Main challenge is getting into the 12s- haven't been in the 12s since 2010! I'm 12,11 here! I remember how good I felt and I need it back! This photo keeps me going!

image-3617838689.jpg

You're doing really well :)

Ruth
X

Very pleased to report a 2lb loss this week :wee:. Really pleased to break the 1lb barrier for the first time in 3 weeks and a little embarrassed because I panicked big style mid week and was going to alter my cals etc when I really didn't need to, Juddd works just fine for me just the way it is :). So my total is now 27lbs . Good luck to everyone else who is weighing this weekend x

That's fab Jo!!!

I'd a sts this week, but tbh I'd a bit of a spurge last night on wine and nibbles so wasn't an official after dd wi

20 lost : 47 to goal

Then a STS is fab xx

STS for me this week but not disapointed as thats the way it goes when you are on any plan :) Lots of NSV though so my body is def not STS
Good luck to everyone else weighing in today x

bajoleth said:
STS for me this week but not disapointed as thats the way it goes when you are on any plan :) Lots of NSV though so my body is def not STS
Good luck to everyone else weighing in today x

Well done Jo I'm really pleased with your NSVs!! I'm pretty sure you'll have a whoosh next week!!!!

Ruth
X

I lost 1lb yesterday but forgot to update!

Ruth
X

Week 11 on Juddd and I lost 1lb :) bringing my grand total to 2st since April 22 (first 13lbs on s+s 15lb on Juddd) onwards and downwards :D

I haven't posted my losses on here so will start now! This week I've lost 5lbs and total lost on juddd is 15lbs :D

Fantastic, well done you, I knew you could do it :party0011:

STS this week but lots of NSV so very happy officially a true size 14 so getting rid of all my 16 s not going there again ;)

Back