JUDDDers weigh in

Stirky7

Believe!
Thought I'd start a thread just for us JUDDDers to post our weigh ins. Be able to keep track of it easily then and keep eachother motivated!

I'll be weighing in on a Friday or Saturday morning, whichever falls after a dd.

Good luck all!

Excellent idea Stirky. I'll be alternating Friday and Saturday weigh-ins as well :)

My weigh day will be Thursday this week, alternating between Wed/Thurs for me.

Oh I can't wait for us all to weigh in this week! Excited but nervous lol!

Hi I am new to JUDD but I hope I can join your weigh in posts? Hope not gate crashing. I need the support. I will be weighin in next thur.

Yes we look forward to hearing from you, we all seem to weigh in Thur/Fri/Sat, exciting to see how we all do :)

7lbs in 2 weeks - who needs CD, when you can eat real food and still lose weight

Woo-hoo! Go Channy! Such a fantastic result! We're all following your lead!!! :D

Hey emmasmum are you also Juddding with us. Don't recall you on any of our other threads, but so good to have you on-board with our little lot. Look forward to hearing more from you and thanks for the congrats.

Hey emmasmum are you also Juddding with us. Don't recall you on any of our other threads, but so good to have you on-board with our little lot. Look forward to hearing more from you and thanks for the congrats.

Well done channy on your loss! You re doing so well

Woop! Woop! Well done to Channy and hello to mumofone and emmasmum. The more the merrier. We should keep a weekly total of our losses.

Channy would be the first one for this week at 4...

Great idea Karen, will add up our total loss for the week :)

Will make a list of us all then we can just update it when we weigh in :) Then we can add it up for the week and start with a fresh list each week.

Channy - Lost 4lbs
Karenlou -
Stirky -
Miss Jelly Tot -
Mum of one -
Emmas mum -

Yes go for it, it's our little mascot! Just added it to mine too, we should all have it in our sig!

Back