JUDDDers weigh in

Well I weighted in and had to go on a few times!! 4lb loss so I have met my October target so happy :) xx

Great weight losses stirky and claire. My weigh in this morning was a different matter. I thought that I'd done really well this week and stepped on the scales only to have STS!! I'm feeling a bit down about that. Over 2 weeks I have lost absolutely nothing!

I am sorry to hear you didn't lose anything these past two weeks. Have you thought of doing something different for a week to give your body a kick start? Thats what I do when I am stalling. Idid 4 days of the cabbage soup diet and lost 5 pds, then went back to my normal routine and continued to lose. Hope this helps.;)

Well done Soozsb!!!

:wow::wow: Miss Jelly Tot, that's great.

5Lbs !!! Well done.:party0019:

Wow, fantastic going Jelly! Well done girl!

After my first week I've lost 3lbs. I'm so happy :)

Sanghi

Week 2 and I lost 2 lbs.

I love Juddd.:love:

I think I need to post a diary, but I just don't have a chance to get on here very often :(

Well done Sanghi! Yes you should get a diary going, don't worry if you don't get on very often, just update it when you can :)

Hello guys

I heard about this diet today, I get all my news updates from Google News and there was a piece about this so I guess there will be lots of new people searching the net about it. I have recently been doing slimming world and had lost about 11.5lbs, however, have been very busy recently (those of you may have read about my choc parties when I was doing LighterLife). So anyway as I was saying I haven't been going to class but I was still losing until I got on the scales last week, 2lb gain, assumed it was tom but no.

I think I like the sound of this and may give it a go, shame I got rid of all my shakes from Lighterlife, may invest in some other form of low cal shakes for the down days. Will think about starting tomorrow but it will be an upday to give me chance to get some shakes. Cannot go without my tea and coffee at work though so hopefully it won't hamper me to much.

Kazd

Hello to all the Judders, I am also thinking about joining if you dont mind,i have been trying to do Diet chef which i love but adding to many extras and the weight is creeping up.

So have I got this right I have to do 2 weeks with the calories of 500 on the DD and up to 2107 on the up day and any exercise should be done on the up days. and after 2 weeks can up my calories to 30% - 35% on the DD.

Does any one have recipes for the down day, had the book with them in but lent to another friend who has now lost it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can PM if you prefer. Lastly what losses can be expected?????

Thank you for all your help.

Oh new juddders, welcome girlies!!! Yes the first two weeks are 500 cals on down days, don't worry too much about up days just don't go mad lol! After two weeks you can increase the dd intake if you wish, but I've been on teh plan since the start of Sept and still on 500 cal dd's as want to shift the lbs and not finding that a strain :)

Losses are usually about 1-2lb a week, sometimes more. Of course everyone tends to lose more in the first week, but that does depend on if and what plan you were on before starting.

Kazd - I still have tea but I do count it in on dd's.

Good luck girlies and just shout if you have any q's, one of us will help, well hopefully we can lol x

Right being as there are so many of us now and lots of newbies, I thought I'd start a new list. So just add your name and the days you weigh in and we'll update it with the weight lost each week :)

Week commencing - 30th November

Stirky (Fri/Sat) ~

Back