JUDDDers weigh in

Whohoo! That is amazing. Hi from Hoe... I saw your entries Karenlou, when I was looking at the site before I joined. Great inspiration - well done.

Hi all,

Barely half a pound. Not happy :p
Everyone, enjoy the quiet time and everything it brings! Happy holidays!

Ka (Mon AM) ~ -0.5lb

Cheers,
Ka

Good luck Val x

Weigh in today and I lost 1.5lbs.

Chuffed.

Sanghi.

One off for me so that's 5lbs in two weeks which I'm happy with as I didn't manage to stick to down days very well this week.

Congrats peeps, wish I could post a loss this past 2 weeks :(

Hi All
I was just wondering if there are anymore people out there doing JUDDD who would like to continue the good work of the other girls and start charting our weekly losses whilst on the diet. what happened to all the JUdderers in this thread? have they all given up with the JUDDDD? and if so, what made them change diet? were they not losing? I would be interested to hear from you.
Karen

If you would like to be in please post and I will add your name to the list and maybe start a fresh thread?

Karen

Hi Karen yes add me .
My weekly weigh in will be saturday .
My start weight is 219 .
So will be next saturday I weigh now

Ok so just trying of the best way to log our losses.

We could do it something like:
.....................Wk1...... wk2...... wk3......... wk4........... wk5
Karen ...........-5
MsJMC
Bubbles
Journojouls

Rather than just renew it every week, then we can sort of keep a tally on our total for the month?

Last edited:
ok Karen yes sounds good , if I see a chart i will let you know , need an easy one lol

Jackie for some reason it doesnt like tables, hence lots of ....... lol
we will try that anyway until we think of something easier.

Have you got a week 1 weight loss?

Karen

On saturday will have one Karen .
How much have you got to lose Karen in all ?

well at the minute I am 12 stone 12lbs. when I first started back on July 31st I was 15 stone 9, I tried weight watchers but soon got bored and didnt really start again until November when something inside just seemed to click. I weighed 15 stone at the end of November and seemed to lose about a pound a week living off about 1000 calories a day. It seemed so slow. I cant believe I have lost nearly 3 stone. However when I got to about 13 stone 3I seemed to plateau for ages and this is how I come across JUDDDing. anyway getting back to your original question. To be honest I dont really know how much more I want to lose. To be in the "normal" section I still need to lose just over 2 stone which would take me to 10 stone 12lbs. Ideally I would like to be 10 stone but I think realistically I will probably be happy with 11 stone. about 12 years ago I was 10 stone 4 and felt good about myself although i still felt I could lose a little bit more. but saying that I am a lot older now and because I have been so overweight for so long, I am not sure where my body would have naturally settled given my age (37). for now I have set myself a target of 12 stone. the lightest I have been since I had the kids (10&11) was 12 stone 6lbs. so it would be great to just achieve that. I am hoping that I can achieve that for my holidays on 6th august.

Losses to date:

.....................Wk1...... wk2...... wk3......... wk4........... wk5
Karen ...........-5...........STS
MsJMC
Bubbles
Journojouls

'will give you mine saturday morning Karen .

Back