JUDDDers weigh in

Hey bfit4real, I know I'll definitely be posting this month and I'm sure others will too so you're more than welcome to join in. :D
I've lost 2lbs this week which I'm really happy with, particularly as I think I could've done better on the up days.
Oh well, it's a new week now! :)

Well done Jackie! xxx

Just thought I would track my weight loss here for anyone searching this thread for ideas of weightloss, so after my first week I have lost 7lbs :D

Lost 2 lbs this week :D Very pleased as thats bang on target. I am really glad this diet works as it fits perfectly into my lifestyle.
Just for the record I only do downdays on Mon, Tues and Weds.
I am always going to have 2 down days over the weekend. This will probably slow my loss to some extent but it ensures that I am realistic as to doing this long term;)
See you next sat;)

Lost 2 lbs this week :D Very pleased as thats bang on target. I am really glad this diet works as it fits perfectly into my lifestyle.
Just for the record I only do downdays on Mon, Tues and Weds.
I am always going to have 2 down days over the weekend. This will probably slow my loss to some extent but it ensures that I am realistic as to doing this long term;)
See you next sat;)

Well done on the loss! :) x

Another 2lb loss this week:D

How are you doing this week?

Struggling with a down day today - going to go for a soak in the bath to keep me away from the fridge ha ha!

Weigh in on Saturday.

I always find a bath helps ;) Good luck for sat :)

Thanks, I hope so. I tend to find that I have a good loss followed by a short plataeau then another good loss so I'm hoping that's what's going to happen this week :)

I lost 2lbs this week so one stone in total so far - yippee!!!
hi Karen , wow one stone so far and on such a painless diet too , what do you eat on your down days ?

I just have cups of tea throughout the day and a tin of soup in the evenings - about 250 calories. If I'm really hungry in the evening I treat myself to an Options hot choc - 40 cals.

so liquids , so how do you find the down days ?
I have slimmm packs to use up , after today I will have to shape up i'm looking at 6 stone to lose ouch ...

Took me a few dds to get used to feeling hungry but now it's just a habitual thing. I also find I'm not as hungry on up days either which is a great side effect :)

Back