JUDDDers weigh in

Hi Karen ... My sister works with people with Dementia , and i hear some of the things so i know it must be hard for you ... did you get to talk to your son ?
My two sons and daughter all brought me some lovely gifts .... !
Well done on your 2 loss Karen . I am going back to VLCD all the time now scales are up high ...
so today is a fresh start . praying for it to be painless .

Good luck back on VLCD x

Thanks Karen

Stayed the same this week which is a miracle as I have been comfort eating all week - problems with my mum at the care home!

Determined to do better this week x

Ho , yes diets do go out of the window at these times . STS better than a gain Karen
I'm back on vlcd today , i'm geared up and ready ... let it carry on . after all my weight can't go up anymore !
Did you get matters sorted Karen at the home ?

Ho , yes diets do go out of the window at these times . STS better than a gain Karen
I'm back on vlcd today , i'm geared up and ready ... let it carry on . after all my weight can't go up anymore !
Did you get matters sorted Karen at the home ?

Yes, I did thanks although only in the short term. She is getting worse and they say it's only a matter of time before they won't be able to care for her there any more. Still, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it eh?

Having a better week this week so far so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Hope you have a good week too hun x

It depends on what stage your mum is at now , and where theres placments , maybe get an insight now , i know its hard to see them getting worse .
hope you are ok Karen ! and keep postive while all this is going on i know dieting takes its set back when this all happens ...
I will weigh in every 10 days , which is a better idea . i have joined a challenge 100 days .

-2lbs for me this week :bliss:To say I am pleased would be an understatement. After having come off a vlcd I genuinely expected a gain as would be normal. Would have been estatic at a small gain or over the moon with a STS so to lose was totally unexpected and I am absolutely thrilled. If I can lose 2lb a week from here on in I will be one happy bunny :)

-2lbs for me this week :bliss:To say I am pleased would be an understatement. After having come off a vlcd I genuinely expected a gain as would be normal. Would have been estatic at a small gain or over the moon with a STS so to lose was totally unexpected and I am absolutely thrilled. If I can lose 2lb a week from here on in I will be one happy bunny :)

And I'd certainly be happy too! Well done :)

Forgot to update this part yesterday ! Estatic to announce that I lost 3lbs this week :wee: Really wasn't expecting that especially as I weighed in a day early and I had a very UP weekend last week:eek:. So to say I am pleased is the under statement of the year. I absolutely love this diet. Now 13 st really really hoping to get into the 12's next weigh in but it has to slow down soon so what will be will be x

Forgot to update this part yesterday ! Estatic to announce that I lost 3lbs this week :wee: Really wasn't expecting that especially as I weighed in a day early and I had a very UP weekend last week:eek:. So to say I am pleased is the under statement of the year. I absolutely love this diet. Now 13 st really really hoping to get into the 12's next weigh in but it has to slow down soon so what will be will be x

Woooohoooooo! So this way of eating REALLY works. You go girl :)

Thankyou, really really wasn't expecting it so I was really really pleased. I feel like I am due a STS soon though as I havent had one yet and things always start to slow at some point , so I am building myself up for one this week. It probably will be this week as I am teetering on the edge of falling into the twelves :rolleyes: that would be typical x

First WI and I've lost 2.4 lbs!!

First wi from transition from VLCD so Very happy with 2.4!
Well done, thats really excellent , as you know weight gain is to be expected after leaving a VLCD, I also had a 2lb loss on my first week after changing over from a VLCD , this diet looks like a good bet for those thinking of changing ;)

Back