JUDDDers weigh in

A STS for me this week, I knew I was due a STS after 7 weeks of dieting but still a little disapointed , I 'felt' like I had lost 2lbs this week, but hey I am still waiting for my TOTM and havent been to the loo since Mon sorry TMI, so there are lots of reasons why its not showing on the scales :)

I am sure there is a loss it just does not show, but it will soon. Don't be disappointed you are doing amazing and we all look up to you. Keep going as you always do. Have a great day

Linda x

Thanks Linda thats really kind of you, going to enjoy my Up days today and tomorrow and then back to my MWF days next week, Hope you are having a good day x

Well done Ruth, Linda and Lily on those great losses.

Jo, don't worry I bet you'll have a big loss next week x

I STS which was something of a miracle but I have been doing a lot of walking so that's prob what saved me :)

Well done on your STS Karen, I really think because you are well into the diet your body is using the cals it has in effectively rather than hanging onto them, as you STS after your last trip too, so well done Karen I think thats fab x

Karenlou said:
Well done Ruth, Linda and Lily on those great losses.

Jo, don't worry I bet you'll have a big loss next week x

I STS which was something of a miracle but I have been doing a lot of walking so that's prob what saved me :)

Thanks Karen!

Well done on the STS that is fab!!!

Ruth
X

3lbs loss for me this week :D

bajoleth said:
3lbs loss for me this week :D

Well done that is wonderful wooooooo!!!!!
:wee: :wee: :wee: :wee:!!!!!!

Sooooo pleased for you!

Ruth
X

Awww thanks Ruth feels good to see the scales move downwards again xx

bajoleth said:
Awww thanks Ruth feels good to see the scales move downwards again xx

I bet it does!!!! So fab :)

Ruth
X

Weigh in Saturdays
week 1 saturday 16th 2012 - 7.2lbs lost current weight 13stone 11.6lbs

Thanks Nomsad, well done again :party0011:

First loss on JUDDD after 4 days (I know not a full week, but had to have a peak) is 4.5 lbs.:woohoo: I'm delighted with this woe and find it really easy (even the DDs)

Hope to see at least another pound gone by saturday.

coffeelover said:
First loss on JUDDD after 4 days (I know not a full week, but had to have a peak) is 4.5 lbs.:woohoo: I'm delighted with this woe and find it really easy (even the DDs)

Hope to see at least another pound gone by saturday.

Well done that's excellent!!!!

Ruth
X

Well done everyone on your losses this week. I lost 2lbs last week, although I wasn't really on track with the diet. Weigh-in again tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Well done Karen :0clapper:good luck for tomorrow x

Karenlou said:
Well done everyone on your losses this week. I lost 2lbs last week, although I wasn't really on track with the diet. Weigh-in again tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Well done and good luck!

Ruth
X

Well it's a STS for me this week. Bit disappointed but tbh, I lost 2 last week and didn't expect to lose any so I guess I'm just catching up with myself.

Thats great Karen, I am probably looking at a STS this week too, as long as its not a gain then its great :D

Really pleased to report a 1lb loss this week :D thought I might be heading for a STS which would have been fine but pleased with my 1lb , good luck to everyone else weighing in today x

Back