JUDDDers weigh in

Well done everyone love this thread it makes me feel sooooo positive xxxx Anyone else weighing in today?

Also how comes this doesn't come up on my iphone when i log in????? Any ideas xxx

Missie - do you have a tab called stickies on your iPhone? I know I do on my iPad & android phone.. click on that and this thread will appear :)

I've lost 2lbs :D xx

Congrats honey well done thats wicked xxxxx

My first week WI was on Monday and I'm 2.2 lbs down!!
The 0.2 is critical as some weeks it might be all I loose?!?! I'm in it for ye long haul so little and often/ weekly would suit me - all the way down to target please ;-) xxx

Well done everyone x

Well done both, excellent results :0clapper:

congrats peeps xx

Well done little one :D

Good morning on this bright Saturday morning :)

Weight loss :scale:, well according to my scales at some God forsaken hour this morning I have lost a total of: 7Lbs.....:happy036:incredibly happy with that especially as it's totm.

Good luck to all those who weigh today, particularly those who's first week it was too.
:cross:

Catch you all later, in the mean time I'm off to enjoy some UD food :D

Emma x

Well done empy fantastic loss :wow: I lost 2lbs this week but it will be logged on the challenges and my stats as 1lb as I gained 1lb last week and didn't alter anything, so really pleased to lose this week, 31lbs in total now :D Good luck to all other weighers today xx

I've weighed and gained a pound which isn't the best :( had a week break when I came off my vlcd too :( x

Not sure what to do???

I've weighed and gained a pound which isn't the best :( had a week break when I came off my vlcd too :( x

Not sure what to do???

Your body is just adjusting hun, if you really want to carry on juddding, eat your UP s keep to your DD s and you will get there, its not all about the scales hun although they are important to you I understand that but have faith, read some of the diaries again to give you inspiration and proof that this way of eating does work.

Ok hun gonna read some now xxx thank u x

Wow Han you are really motoring hun, excellent loss very proud of you :wow: :banana dancer::banana dancer: felt the need for a few smilies lol x

Back