JUDDDers weigh in

hannata said:
3.5 off this week :eek:

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done chick what calories u having btw x

I'm doing 500 on dd's (mon, wed, friday). My cals on the juddd website are just short of 500/2000. Weekends I'm eating what I want, weekdays I eat what I want but I'll be a bit more sensible, don't normally eat takeaways and try not to eat too much chocolate etc =)

I've got about 8 stone to lose so I guess its probably easier for me now, the harder part will be going down because I will eventually have to change what I'm eating to keep losing :)

I do find when I "eat what I want" on an up day its nowhere near what I would've eaten on a cheat day when I did ww or sw.

Well done Misshap , excellent loss x

Excellent result supergran , well done x

well done super gran will let you know how i get on, on weds wi fingers crossed i'll be happy with 2 lb loss well anything really just dont want to gain arghhhh

Since Friday past so only a few days and two DDs and one UD iv lost just over 3lb going from 11stone 4lbs back till 11stone 0.8lbs :) happy bunny!!!

Well done x

Started last Thurs and I have lost 5lbs and am now in the 16's!!

I am a happy Jacci!! xx

hey jackie have you changed your diet on up days and how many calories are you following¬! x

I am doing alternate days at the mo, based on 500/2000 but tbh am eating normally and not counting on my up days. Saying that I havent binged on the up days like I thought I would but I am having the full 2000 if not possibly a bit more.

I have got friends over tonight and we are going to chat ( a lot!!) whilst eating nachos with all the dips that go with.I am really loving this, but I do have a LOT to lose so its bound to come off quickly at first.

Take care Missie xx

thanks chick its good to know im gonna go to doing alternate rather thank just three during the week cos i think most of my damage comes from the weekends XXXXXX

Great I will definately be posting on here. I am only on day 2 but look forward to joining in when weigh in day comes around. x

Well done JACCI x

First week - two pounds. I had three up days at the weekend so can't complain too much!
Fairly pleased with that as I've absolutely pigged out. Eaten loads of takeaway!!! This week I'm going to eat lower carb and more healthy! :)

Back