JUDDDers weigh in

Well done Pauline xx Wow well done Karen thats no mean feat, glad you enjoyed and lovely to have you back xx

Sts for me this week but am pleased with that after not weighing last week I don't know what the damage of my 4 UP days was so happy with that, still seeing NSV s would love to getinto the 11 s soon though x Good luck to everyone weighing in today x

:)1lb loss this week, 10lb total loss in just over 4 weeks..so absolutely thrilled & totally committed to this lifestyle. OH is going to join me on a DD tomorrow as he is amazed I'm losing at all with what I eat on UD's! We'll be sharing our meals with half empty plates! Aaaah such togetherness LOL!!:candledinner:

Well, whooda thunk it?

You may know just how badly I have stuck to my JUDDD over the last 2 weeks with starting back at college and losing the plot a little. But I did weigh in this morning and am delighted to report that the 1lb loss I sneaky peaked can be confirmed - as can its twin brother!

2lbs off yay!!

So excited to report that I lost 2lbs this week so I am now officially in the 11's yay :bliss:11 13 to be exact , super excited to have broken the 12 1 plateau I found myself stuck on :D

So excited to report that I lost 2lbs this week so I am now officially in the 11's yay :bliss:11 13 to be exact , super excited to have broken the 12 1 plateau I found myself stuck on :D

Congratulations, thats brilliant news, and such a good feeling to get into the next level down!! hooray to JUDDERS everywhere!!!

1.8 lb off for me this week
No longer obese, just over weight !

Thanks Mummy, only another 94 to go but this time I feel much more confident than ever before!! Let me know how you are doing...xxx

Cant believe it but another 2lbs so now lost 10lbs.......am a very happy Jacci in my trousers I have never worn before and have had for at least 18mths!!

Back