JUDDDers weigh in

and don't forget that will be 1lb of fat, not water or muscle so you look smaller quicker, double bubble yay x

Well done han, your new regime is working well for you, good on you chick :D

Well done Hann, it certainly seems like you are in the zone!! It does sound very interesting the way you are doing it and how it is working for you.

Well Ive lost another 1lb....I simply cannot believe how well this works!!

Well done Jacci, doing brilliantly x

Well done Hann, that is a brilliant loss.......whatever you are doing, my word you are getting the results!:happy096:

my overall weight change for sept is actually +0.3 or something like that, had a couple of gains, and a small loss, but the most recent weigh in has evened it all out.

I think I can stick to a split day a lot easier mentally. Sunday night @ 5pm I started my 1st fast, well prepared from a good lunch, and I had a cheeky chocolate bar as well ;) and I woke up this morning feeling raring to go again, so just got to make it to dinner. I think the sleep in the middle of the fasting really helps.

Although I did dream last night that I went to the shop and bought all this great food for brekkie and lunch, then realised that I had to fast, then thinking how am I going to eat all this for dinner.... very very weird lol x

Another pound off for me this week. Hope I can lose another 0.7lb minimum this coming week so I can see a 10 at the beginning on the next weigh in.

1.5lb down for me last week yay!!

Well done you 2 :D

well done everyone mine has gone up :( today maybe too many up days last week

Due to health problems am now Judding! Have only lost 4lb, but happy with that, as it's going down. Started 4 Sept. Was on Cambridge, but now using leftover packs on down days, together with some food.

Due to health problems am now Judding! Have only lost 4lb, but happy with that, as it's going down. Started 4 Sept. Was on Cambridge, but now using leftover packs on down days, together with some food.
4lbs is brill, weight loss isn't usually fast but the inch loss is quick x

Yes, I was busting out of my stretchy size 16 jeans, and they are feeling more comfortable now.

Have loads of size 14 and 12 trousers/jeans and cannot wait to get into them, as have been this size for about a year now.
Don't want to buy any more in a size 16, so am determined to keep to this diet. Will keep to this way of eating until I have lost
the bulk of my weight. It doesn't feel like a diet now. I'm hoping this is the diet for me.

Well done misshap and sunnshine :D A very welcome STS for me this week after a week of very UP UPs and a DD turning into an UP I am very relieved to STS lol xx

hannata said:
Whoop whoop whooppp!!!!

After 4 weeks of gains and small losses, equating to +0.3 over september... I am pleased to report that I have lost a massive 5.2lbs this week...Hurrah!!!!!

Woo blooming hoo, Hann! That's mega :D

P x

Back