JUDDDing for life!

Well done on your DD yesterday, hope you are enjoying Juddd have a good day x

Think I have gone a bit over the top on my UD. Will be close to 3000 cals. Feel a bit poo about it as I know I am going to have 48 hours of eating from 6pm on Friday when my brother and his family come to stay. He's got a sweet tooth & I don't need a lot of encouragement to get the cakes & sweets in!

Am going to do the next day & a half as DD's to try & minimise the weekend damage. I know this way of eating works as I weighed in at 11st 8.6 this morning. At the beginning of last week the scales were showing 11st 12lb.

I need to remember how uncomfortable I feel right now due to over eating.

WB x

Dont worry to much hun, sometimes going higher works better for some!!
Hope u have a lovely time with ur bro and fam!
Have a lovely day xx

Don't worry about going over on your UP s I frequently do, yu are doing well with your DD cals they are the key x

WobbleBottom said:
Think I have gone a bit over the top on my UD. Will be close to 3000 cals. Feel a bit poo about it as I know I am going to have 48 hours of eating from 6pm on Friday when my brother and his family come to stay. He's got a sweet tooth & I don't need a lot of encouragement to get the cakes & sweets in!

Am going to do the next day & a half as DD's to try & minimise the weekend damage. I know this way of eating works as I weighed in at 11st 8.6 this morning. At the beginning of last week the scales were showing 11st 12lb.

I need to remember how uncomfortable I feel right now due to over eating.

WB x

Don't worry, your UP days are there to be enjoyed :)
That's a good idea with the DDs, enjoy the time with your brother but you also need to enjoy yourself and remember that DDs often wipe put the majority of any damage caused :)
I had a night out in Newcastle with a nandos, McDonald's, pret a manger and wetherspoons breakfast plus I went to Manchester the next day and had lots of alcohol, then a curry and beer and I STS that week! Please don't worry and enjoy it!

Ruth
X

Hi,

Thanks for the replies girls, they are much appreciated.

Hardest DD I've had today, think it is because TOM due. Ended up about 688 cals. Going to keep the cals as low as I can during the day & then have a meal in the evening when my brother & family arrive. Hopefully this will keep me around an IM day. Then it will be two very up days Sat & Sun and straight back to a DD on Monday. That's the plan anyway!

Sorry not had time to catch-up on many diaries today. Too much boring housework to do. Will be back with you all on Monday.

Have a good JUDDDiing weekend everyone.

WB x

Have a lovely weekend with your family WB.

I always find the few days before TOTM really difficult. My cravings for carbs and sugar are really bad. I just want to eat cake and pasties and kids sweets and other stuff I wouldn't normally dream of eating. Well done for bringing in your DD at 688 cals in those circumstances.

Have a lovely weekend :) xxx

Enjoy your weekend, see you back here bright and early Mon morning lol x

Have a lovely time with your family this weekend and enjoy it!!

See you Monday!

Ruth
x

Hi wobblebottom
I'm just catching up with the diaries (instead of ironing). You're doing really well. Enjoy your weekend and aim for a good DD on Monday to get back into it. You're doing brilliant
X

Hey WB!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend :D

Hope it's a bit better than the weather sheesh!!

Ruth
X

Hope you've had a fab weekend!

Ruth
X

Hi,

Well I'm not doing too well with my planned DD today!

Had a lovely weekend with my brother & family. Lots of food eaten by all. Felt sluggish & bloated this morning. Couldn't get into the swing of a DD, fed-up & turned to eating a load of junk.

Reading your comments on my diary has spurred me into drawing a line & doing a DD tomorrow. Thank you everyone who posted.

Also going to start daily weighing from tomorrow. I've tried to keep away from the scales but I think I'm a serial weigher! Hopefully I'll see a bit of a loss on Wed morning after a DD.

WB x

Hello, another vlcd converted here! I too am struggling a little. When I moved over I lost 1lb that week Nd then I lost it, all that food! Anyway, I gained 5lbs! And I have def lost 4lbs of that and tomorrow is weigh in (today a down). If u look at mfp diary it is very surprising I have lost anything!!! Most days I have been at 3000 calories or more so it really must b the low calorie days, I cannot even say I've had a proper down day till today. So just take it at your own pace, we didn't put weight on overnight it is not gonna be lost overnight either xxx

Morning WB. Good luck with your DD today. I'm a daily weigher too. I just can't help it, even though I know sometimes it can negatively effect how I feel. My sister threw her scales away as they were making her moody, now she just goes by how her clothes feel. I don't think I could do that.

Hey WB!

Hope you're ok!!

Hope that your DD is going well too!

Ruth
x

Evening fellow JUDDDers,

I have postponed my DD until Thursday. Had a other up day, OH p*sssd me off and I found solace things I shouldn't. Out to lunch tomorrow but from Thursday I have over a week with no distractions so should be able to get myself fully in the swing of it.

WB x

Back