JUDDDing for life!

Evening fellow JUDDDers,

I have postponed my DD until Thursday. Had a other up day, OH p*sssd me off and I found solace things I shouldn't. Out to lunch tomorrow but from Thursday I have over a week with no distractions so should be able to get myself fully in the swing of it.

WB x

Oh no! Hope you're ok!!!

Im sure you'll be fine :) hope that everything gets better!!

Ruth
x

That's great you've identified a distraction free week to really get stuck into Juddding. Hope your OH is suitably sorry. Have a nice day.

Morning, Hope ur ok hun :)

Have a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey WB!

Hope you're ok and that you have a great day :D

Ruth
X

Morning, hope all is well x

Hey!!!

Hope that you're ok and that you're having a lovely day!!!

Ruth
X

Hi all,

Sorry been AWOL for a few days. Been totally fed-up with my size and sought comfort again in food. Weighed in this morning at 12st 0.6lb. I have to get some weight off fast otherwise I am going to spend all the school summer holidays hiding away in the one pair of jeans that fit me and I'll lose out on the special time I want to have with my two children.

It goes against everything I've said previously but I'm going to have to do a month or so on Slim & Save. At this time I need to have a total break from food; I keep making unhealthy carb loaded choices. I will definitely be returning to JUDDD when I have lost some bulk as I think it's a great way of eating.

Have put an order in for some Slim & Save sample packs which should hopefully arrive tomorrow. In the meantime I am using up some Exante shakes.

Good luck to everyone on your weightloss journeys. Thanks for the support you've given me. I'll keep you posted with my progress until I'm fully back on the JUDDD forum.

WB x

Awwwee you will be missed :( but u will be back :)

Well done on what U have achieved so far and good luck on s&s, you'll do great :D

Xxxx

Will miss you WB but you need to think about you and what you're comfortable with :)

Come back and see us soon :)

Take care!

Ruth
X

Sorry to hear that wb, I have fleeting thoughts of going to vlcd for a bit as I've loads of packs left but I just don't think I could do it anymore

20 lost : 47 to goal

Morning Ladies,

Have realised that I need to keep updating a diary to help motivate my weightloss.

Dabbled with Slim & Save over the past week; love the feeling of no hunger when in Ketosis but low energy is awful. Sadly, unlike some people, I don't get the whoosh of energy. But I do enjoy the Slim & Save products.

August is going to be a challenging month weight wise as we have a 3 short breaks away & the odd family day out here & there which will involve meals out, ice creams, etc. Whilst I want to lose weight, I also want to enjoy time away with the family & for me that includes being able to have what I want off the menu when we eat out, enjoy an ice cream on the beach with the kids, etc. With this in mind I an drawn yet again to JUDDD.

Whilst I won't be able to follow the regular UD then DD cycle; I plan to have 3 DD's a week on the days we are at home. Hopefully this should negate the massive weight gain that I would normally encounter in the school holidays. Doing a DD today using the Slim & Save products, will weigh-in tomorrow an log the weight in my diary as a starting point.

I have been keeping up to date with your diaries over the past week & it's been good to see the continued losses using JUDDD. Stef, I really feel for you being stuck on a plateau for so long. The only advice I can offer is to drop your carbs to below 50 a day.

So glad to have sorted my head & a plan of action out.

Wishing you all a good DD or UD.

WobbleBottom x

PS does anyone know how I can change my name? WobbleBottom isn't too good for my self esteem.

Hi your plan sounds like a good one x I think you have to pm a mod to change your name ?

Hey hun glad s&s is going ok, I'm jelous u can go back on it and I can't lol

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to be dropping my carbs and see how I go, im thinking of giving Atkins a try???

I think you do have to pm one of the moderators to change ur name, will miss wobblebottom!!!!

Have a good day xxx

Ps have u got a s&s diary? Xxx

Hi Judders,

Here I am again!

After watching the Horizon program last night, it confirmed what I already knew - that JUDDD is the way of eating I need to follow.

So no more excuses, DD's - Mon, Wed & Fri.

The health benefits that alternate day fasting brings are just too good to ignore.

TJ x

Hey wobblebottom, nice to have you back, not that you have been gone for long, have you decided what to change your username to ?

Thanks bajoleth & Hannata.

Have had a day of indulgence. Hope my OH doesn't go in the fridge looking for his two egg custards; they ended up in the same place as my two! Hopefully, today will be my last binge. The freedom to eat reasonably every other day on JUDDD should stop the need to binge that I get after several days of VLCD or CCing.

Plan to enjoy my UD's but don't want them turning into an excuse for a binge. I'll need to keep an eye on my calories and have 2500 as a max.

So excited about going back to JUDDD. Don't even care what the scales say in the morning. Just going to look at it as my starting point and hopefully the last time I will weigh that heavy.

Still thinking of a new iD.

TJ x

I dont even feel like having a binge most of the time now anyway! Now that I have the "freedom" to say have a pot noodle for lunch, or a pizza for dinner... I find my head is satisfied and I won't reach for the crap like I used to on a diet "cheat day"... its weird! Even if I did I would just put it down to a bad day and move on to my DD without worrying!

With regards the username, what about a play on your initials?

Back