Judding Jacci!!!

March weigh ins....Feb ended up a bit of a washout, went back to 16 0.....March will be better and got the all clear from my bone cancer check so nothing now for another 6 months!!

March 11...15 12....after 2 ud's and 2 dd's......
March 15..15 11...happy Jacci!!
March 23..15 12...grrr!! Am going to weigh in tomoz Good Friday so fingers crossed for a loss!!

Take care all!!

March weigh ins....Feb ended up a bit of a washout, went back to 16 0.....March will be better and got the all clear from my bone cancer check so nothing now for another 6 months!!

March 23..15 12...grrr!! Am going to weigh in tomoz Good Friday so fingers crossed for a loss!!
March 29...15 10....a new low...yay yay and more yays!! Happy Easter all!!

Well done.

March 29...15 10....a new low...yay yay and more yays!! Happy Easter all!!

Yay xxs

Hi all, Im back!! Havent been the best judder the last few weeks but am revelling in it now...will do the dreaded weigh in in the next couple of days to see where Im at...would be more than happy to maintain but we shall see...fingers crossed all!!xx

Well weighed myself yesterday and had gone up to 16 st again...onwards and downwards hopefully, lets see what tomorrow brings after my dd today!!xx

Hey jacci. You're here and that's where it begins. U going to be doing a weight post again, I liked that x

Well here we go again....Im weighing after DD's ...feel happier doing that!! So...
Friday 24th 15 13...yay!!

I really want to be down to a max weight of 15 4 by Aug 23rd as that will be 2 stone lost in a year.....I know it could/should be better but I will be more than happy with that. BTW had my bp done last week and it is now normal!!
Take care all!!xx

Well here we go again....Im weighing after DD's ...feel happier doing that!! So...

I really want to be down to a max weight of 15 4 by Aug 23rd as that will be 2 stone lost in a year.....I know it could/should be better but I will be more than happy with that. BTW had my bp done last week and it is now normal!!
Take care all!!xx

Woohoo! Only another 3lbs until you hit your previous low :)

Moday 27th 16 0...not too unhappy as this is after 2 ud's and 1 dd...that will soon be off Im sure!!

Take care all!xx

Moday 27th 16 0...not too unhappy as this is after 2 ud's and 1 dd...that will soon be off Im sure!!
Thurs 30/5 16 0.....maintaining well unfortunately!!

Back