Judding Jacci!!!

Well, Ive slightly got over the shock of Hubbies biopsy news so will just have to get through next two weeks and hope for the best.This is our 3rd brush with cancer this year, the 2 other times we didnt get the news we wanted so dear God Im hoping it will be 3rd time lucky for us.

Anyway back to the judding, I have been on a dd today...found it a bit hard as Ive just had 3 UD's(life got in the way again as I knew it would do this week), so I need to stick on strict rotations as Im going away with Ma next Friday till the following Tuesday so that will be difficult to be good or actually impossible!! Ive got nothing happening then until 24th Nov when we are hoping to go away to the sun for a week, obviously depending on Hubbies results.

Hope you are all fine and dandy.and thanks for your kind thoughts, it means a lot.xx

fongers crossed everything will be ok and good luck with your judding :)

Well an UD today and a bit of good news....I can wear my new size 18 trousers!! Wore them out today so farewell size 22's...they are exactly the same trousers but 2 sizes smaller!! Go me!! xx

jacci48 said:
Well an UD today and a bit of good news....I can wear my new size 18 trousers!! Wore them out today so farewell size 22's...they are exactly the same trousers but 2 sizes smaller!! Go me!! xx

Well done on the trousers! It's a great feeling isn't it! I remember it well!

It's not been a great year in our house either! Lol what is wrong with this year!
Roll on 2013 as long as you are not superstitious!

Fingers and toes crossed for you and sending all the good vibes I can.

jacci48 said:

Go you is right, Jacci :D

P x

Wowee thats brilliant news:party0011:Go Jacci! Go Jacci!:party0011:

Fantastic well food always great feeling when we fit in a size smaller x

Well a DD for me today and I feel absolutely terrible, could literally sit and cry...very unlike me, but hey ho tomorrow is another day. Not having any probs keeping to my DD so that is something.
Also Biggus roll on 2013 this year has been a pile of rubbish for quite a few people I know, 2013 has got to be better!!

Take care all. xx

jacci48 said:
Well a DD for me today and I feel absolutely terrible, could literally sit and cry...very unlike me, but hey ho tomorrow is another day. Not having any probs keeping to my DD so that is something.
Also Biggus roll on 2013 this year has been a pile of rubbish for quite a few people I know, 2013 has got to be better!!

Take care all. xx

You ok Hun? Anything you want to share... Xx

No, I am fine...just feel very tearful feeling, you know when you have like a lump in your throat? Almost like PMS but as I am nearing the end of my menopause it cant be that!!

Im sure tomoz will be a better day, thanks for asking Alex.....x

jacci48 said:
No, I am fine...just feel very tearful feeling, you know when you have like a lump in your throat? Almost like PMS but as I am nearing the end of my menopause it cant be that!!

Im sure tomoz will be a better day, thanks for asking Alex.....x

I know exactly what you mean... I'm menopausal to and I still feel like that sometimes xx

I'm sure it will be Hun :) And anytime xx

jacci48 said:

Take care all. xx

Aww hun, hope your mood has improved.
Sometimes a wee greet sorts me out, I believe in clearing all nasal passages and tear ducts to aid my wellbeing! Lol..
It's always better out than in, it's a release valve that if its bottled up and strong for too long can have more physical repercussions?

That's my opinion anyway. I had a wee greet this morning, made a wee cup of tea and then ripped apart the living room as the ceilings are coming down tomorrow!

I do hope you are feeling a bit better soon, love n hugs BB xx

I think I have just really got out of my bed the wrong side today!! Just had a thought though, on any other diet today would deffo be a binge day.....but NOT on judding!! So I might be feeling a tad sorry for myself today but Im not stuffing my face!!

Every cloud has a silver lining!! xx

Right, its been exactly 2 weeks since I measured myself.

Old measurements Bust 46
Waist 40.5
Hips 49.5
Upper arm 14.5
Upper Thigh 25.25
Calf 17.25

New ones... bust 45.00
Waist 38.25
Hips 48.25
Upper Arm 13.75
Upper Thigh 25.00
Calf 16.00

So, they are all getting a bit better, not quite Miss World standards but going in the right direction!!My thighs really dont want to shrink do they, but I thought my upper arms looked a wee bit smaller. xx

jacci48 said:
Right, its been exactly 2 weeks since I measured myself.

Old measurements Bust 46
Waist 40.5
Hips 49.5
Upper arm 14.5
Upper Thigh 25.25
Calf 17.25

New ones... bust 45.00
Waist 38.25
Hips 48.25
Upper Arm 13.75
Upper Thigh 25.00
Calf 16.00

So, they are all getting a bit better, not quite Miss World standards but going in the right direction!!My thighs really dont want to shrink do they, but I thought my upper arms looked a wee bit smaller. xx

Well done! There is always something that won't budge as fast, mine is my big belly!
Glad u r feeling better.

Thanks Biggus, I know what Im like when I get into a pathetic mood like this, it will last the day and now that I know the day is coming to an end I start to feel a tad less pathetic. Im hoping that I might have a small loss tomorrow and that would put me in a very good mood Im sure!! xx

Hope your ok.been bit of a grump today Have roll on tomorrow x

Well off to bed for me, would like a little loss tomoz if at all possible so will try and sleep with my fingers crossed!!Hopefully will wake up in a happier mood tomorrow too.

Nite nite all. xx

Well, still Judding but I seem to have put on about 2 lbs and am stuck now at 229!! Want to lose that by Friday as going away for 5 days so that will be no judding in that time! Going away with my Ma so no sleep as she sleeps with the light on and snores like you would not believe!!
Take care all!! x

Back