Judding Jacci!!!

LOL had to laugh at your Ma's snoring, poor you! I really hope you get some sleep. Sorry about the lbs on but you know with JUDDD you can easily have a 2lbs drop in just one day, our bodies do crazy things especially if we're bunged up and need to go :D

Oooooh your measurements are looking good, well done. When I STS or put on weight seems to be when I lose the inches so dont be downhearted.

Well, still Judding but I seem to have put on about 2 lbs and am stuck now at 229!! Want to lose that by Friday as going away for 5 days so that will be no judding in that time! Going away with my Ma so no sleep as she sleeps with the light on and snores like you would not believe!!
Take care all!! x
Whenever I show a sharp scale increase like that its usually followed by a sharp loss.. so hang in there, sure it will be ok!!!

Well couldnt bring myself to weigh in today after an UD so shall weigh in tomorrow after this successful DD!! I hope you are right Jilly, a drop would be fantastic!!
I am going away with my Ma tomorrow so wont be back on here till next Thursday, there is no way I will stick to judding whilst away, as previously explained she sleeps with the light on and snores like absolutely nothing on earth. I am rubbish when Im tired. Good thing is once Im back Ive got just over 3 weeks until Hubby and I go away (obviously dependant upon his biopsy results, please all keep your fingers crossed ) so if all is ok I will have the best incentive to get stuck back in again.
Take care all and wish me much luck for my weigh in tomorrow and time away with Ma!! xx

jacci48 said:
Well couldnt bring myself to weigh in today after an UD so shall weigh in tomorrow after this successful DD!! I hope you are right Jilly, a drop would be fantastic!!
I am going away with my Ma tomorrow so wont be back on here till next Thursday, there is no way I will stick to judding whilst away, as previously explained she sleeps with the light on and snores like absolutely nothing on earth. I am rubbish when Im tired. Good thing is once Im back Ive got just over 3 weeks until Hubby and I go away (obviously dependant upon his biopsy results, please all keep your fingers crossed ) so if all is ok I will have the best incentive to get stuck back in again.
Take care all and wish me much luck for my weigh in tomorrow and time away with Ma!! xx

Everything crossed. Enjoy your holiday with ma x

Hope you have a really lovely time with Ma and I'm sure we'll all be here to cheer you on when you get back to JUDDD:greenapple:

I am back.....I dread to think what I weigh!! Having a DD today so getting straight back in.

Regarding Hubby things are not looking that good...will find out more next week.

Take care all..xx

Well looks like I have put on 3 - 4 lbs after my trip with Ma so that negates any loss in Oct but I know I will get that back off soon!! This is the very first diet Ive been able to get straight back onto and I actually wanted to get straight back as well. Wonders will never cease!!

Take care all!! x

I'm sure you'll get a whoosh, in fact I've ordered one, special delivery :D

Still keeping everything crossed for hubby!

Kittywhite said:
I'm sure you'll get a whoosh, in fact I've ordered one, special delivery :D

Still keeping everything crossed for hubby!

Lol, can u order me a whoosh! Didn't see them on amazon?
Fingers crossed for your OH x

I think we all deserve a whoosh!!Have got back into my judding without a care which is excellent and not like me at all!!
Thanks for all your wishes re hubby, we are very worried and Im just hoping it will be benign and just be a question of an op and that will be it, time will tell and as we all know the waiting is the worst thing. Its just all too much deja vu from the beginning of the year when it was me and unfortunately the news wasnt what we wanted, surely we cant have this bad luck again?
However, I must stop this moaning and am looking forward to getting rid of what Ive put on and more this month.Hubby depending we have booked a holiday in the sun on 24th Nov....I think Ive forgotten what the sun looks and feels like!! Its a good incentive to drop a few pounds!!
Anyway take care all and here is to some nice big whooshes!! xx

Blimey, I find downloading pics difficult!! Ive started a blog called photographic evidence of weight loss so if anyone would like to see a before pic, there is a fairly dire one there!!

Lol, can u order me a whoosh! Didn't see them on amazon?
Fingers crossed for your OH x

LOL on its way!:vibes:

Blimey, I find downloading pics difficult!! Ive started a blog called photographic evidence of weight loss so if anyone would like to see a before pic, there is a fairly dire one there!!

I searched for this and also clicked on blog in your profile, nothing, also got a sort of error message that said I didnt have the priviledges to view the blog, like I was a new member. Is there a privacy setting that you might have switched on? or am I just being thick :)

Don't say youre moaning about hubby, thats not moaning. Youre worried, anyone would be, its awful, the waiting, the not knowing. Hopefully you will get good news and then have a wonderful stress free holiday.
Hope the scales are kind xx

I will have a look at what Ive done with those pics tonight Kitty!!
Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
2/11 ...16 7 after Ud..my body does like 16 7 I have been stuck here many a time..hopefully down tomoz after my dd today!!

Take care all!! xx

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow - STS after an up is great, so I'm sure you'll see a nice wee loss tomorrow after your down.

Keeping everything crossed re your hubby. It's horribe waiting - time seems to slow down. Really really hope you get good news.

Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
2/11 ...16 7 after Ud..my body does like 16 7 I have been stuck here many a time..hopefully down tomoz after my dd today!!
3/11...16 5 after DD yay...2lbs off, 2 more and I will be back to what I was before the weekend..:D

Take care all xx

Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
3/11...16 5 after DD yay...2lbs off, 2 more and I will be back to what I was before the weekend..:D
4/11...16 6 after UD....not too bad at all!!

Take care all!!xx

Back