Judding Jacci!!!

Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
2/11 ...16 7 after Ud..my body does like 16 7 I have been stuck here many a time..hopefully down tomoz after my dd today!!
3/11...16 5 after DD yay...2lbs off, 2 more and I will be back to what I was before the weekend..:D
4/11...16 6 after UD....not too bad at all!!
5/11...16 4 after dd...yay back to a stone off...1 more pound to go till Im back where I was before the Ma weekend!!

Take care all xx

Well Ive not had a bad UD today, just about stuck to 2000 cals maybe over but no more than 100 I would think so happy with that!! If I can lose another 4 lbs I will be the lightest I have been for at least 3 years so Im willing those 4lbs away!!

Take care all!!xx

Since you came back from your weekend youre just flying!!:talk017: Only 4 more lbs easypeasy and what an achievement, you will have turned back the clock 3 years!! Thats very inspiring.

Hi jacci just popping in to say Hi , you are doing brilliantly well done x

Hello Jacci, just popped in to say hi and to catch up on your diary. Well done on the weightloss. You are doing a fantastic job. :D

Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
2/11 ...16 7 after Ud..my body does like 16 7 I have been stuck here many a time..hopefully down tomoz after my dd today!!
3/11...16 5 after DD yay...2lbs off, 2 more and I will be back to what I was before the weekend..:D
5/11...16 4 after dd...yay back to a stone off...1 more pound to go till Im back where I was before the Ma weekend!!
7/11...16 5 after a UD and DD ..oh well hopefully that will be gone soon.

Well wish us luck for tomorrow, its Hubbies hospital appt. Mind you the biopsy results arent back yet so I dont quite know what we are going to find out.....its 3 weeks today since they were done.....Please keep your fingers crossed, its too much like deja vu from earlier on in the year with me and then his Mum in the middle of the year. Roll on 2013....:sigh:

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:Luck & Good health vibes:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Well we are none the wiser! Biopsy results arent back but consultant put a camera up Hubbies nose and down his throat and its a 3.5 cm growth which isnt attached to his voice box (which is good). Consultant said it could well be malignant but that this type of cancer isnt a bad one to get and it would not kill him and shouldnt spread, which is good again.
He is going to have it removed whatever it is becauser if it isnt nasty yet it could turn in the future. We are ok to go on holiday as by all accounts a week wont make much difference.We do both feel a lot better about things now which is good yet again! In some ways because I was in a similar position this year we can both empathise with each other and we deffo feel even closer now which I suppose is good again!!
Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts they really do mean a lot.xx

Last edited:
Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
8/11...16 6 after UD....seem to be going in the wrong direction!!

Well we are none the wiser! Biopsy results arent back but consultant put a camera up Hubbies nose and down his throat and its a 3.5 cm growth which isnt attached to his voice box (which is good). Consultant said it could well be malignant but that this type of cancer isnt a bad one to get and it would not kill him and shouldnt spread, which is good again.
He is going to have it removed whatever it is becauser if it isnt nasty yet it could turn in the future. We are ok to go on holiday as by all accounts a week wont make much difference.We do both feel a lot better about things now which is good yet again! In some ways because I was in a similar position this year we can both empathise with each other and we deffo feel even close now which I suppose is good again!!
Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts they really do mean a lot.xx

Thank god there is some good news and with your holiday coming up hopefully you can relax a little bit. :hug99:

Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
09/11...16 6 after a dd!! Not good!!

Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
10/11...16 6 after UD...hoping for a whoosh tomoz!!

Never mind Jacci, it will come off in the end...I was a lb down this morning now I have to keep it off until official WI on Tuesday...I must try & keep a little in check this weekend LOL. Good luck for tomorrow

Thanks Jilly, I am really struggling with todays DD as well...cant wait to go to bed and wake up to a Ud!! Take care Hun..x

Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
10/11...16 6 after UD...hoping for a whoosh tomoz!!
11/11...16 3..mega mega whoosh..back down to what I was before holiday with Ma!!

Back