Judding Jacci!!!

:happy036:! Thats a fabulous and you totally deserve it after all those 16 6's!!:happy096:

jacci48 said:
Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
2/11 ...16 7 after Ud..my body does like 16 7 I have been stuck here many a time..hopefully down tomoz after my dd today!!
3/11...16 5 after DD yay...2lbs off, 2 more and I will be back to what I was before the weekend..:D
4/11...16 6 after UD....not too bad at all!!
5/11...16 4 after dd...yay back to a stone off...1 more pound to go till Im back where I was before the Ma weekend!!
7/11...16 5 after a UD and DD ..oh well hopefully that will be gone soon.
8/11...16 6 after UD....seem to be going in the wrong direction!!
09/11...16 6 after a dd!! Not good!!
10/11...16 6 after UD...hoping for a whoosh tomoz!!
11/11...16 3..mega mega whoosh..back down to what I was before holiday with Ma!!
Wow :) well done x

Im so pleased that Im back to what I was before my little holiday, I celebrated by going shopping and bought myself a top and trousers size 18 which is a lot better than the size 22 I was and Hubby has paid for the top which is even better!! Im meeting a friend for a bite to eat after work Tuesday so shall wear them then and see if she notices Ive lost weight, havent seen her for a while. I have a bit of an earring fetish, just dangly costume stuff so bought myself a pair of those too...I deffo should have been a magpie in a previous life!!

It just goes to show its worth sticking with a DD even if its as awful as mine was yesterday and it was the toughest one I have had yet, I was starving!

Happy Sunday all!!xx

I am glad you can feel some relief after what the consultant said xx

Thanks Jilly, I am really struggling with todays DD as well...cant wait to go to bed and wake up to a Ud!! Take care Hun..x

I'm not the only one then! I see to be struggling just lately with my DD's but have no idea why. My belly keeps rumbling and I feel like raiding the fridge lol

11/11...16 3..mega mega whoosh..back down to what I was before holiday with Ma!!

Ohhh very nice!! well done :D

It just goes to show its worth sticking with a DD even if its as awful as mine was yesterday and it was the toughest one I have had yet, I was starving

That's funny because the DD before my last weigh in I felt so hungry and my tummy kept rumbling I found it so hard not to give in but had a nice drop in the morning. I wonder if the hunger feeling could be related
xx

Luv, I think the hunger thing could be related to a bit of a whoosh the next day. I was so hungry yesterday I was miserable, havent been like that before and I have never lost 3 lbs in one day before either!!

I have had a lovely UD today...hubby bought me breakfast, no lunch and Ive just done a roast beef dinner but am not having the apple crumble and custard for pudding.....Im stuffed to bits so there is no point, it would only be greed!!

Happy Sunday night all and here is to a very successful week for us all, Im hoping I can lose a minimum of 2 lbs next week although 3 would be fab!!xx

Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
2/11 ...16 7 after Ud..my body does like 16 7 I have been stuck here many a time..hopefully down tomoz after my dd today!!
3/11...16 5 after DD yay...2lbs off, 2 more and I will be back to what I was before the weekend..:D
5/11...16 4 after dd...yay back to a stone off...1 more pound to go till Im back where I was before the Ma weekend!!
12/11...DNW..sounds sad but I didnt want to see my weight go up after my UD..will weigh tomorrow!!

Well the UD on Sunday turned into a mega Ud unfortunately. I went to bed and my hot flushes kept me awake, they were awful!! I got up at 1.50 and read my kindle for an hour and ate cos I was so fed up and knackered!! I have had a very good DD today so hopefully wont have caused tooo much damage, fingers crossed!!

I am deffo coming back as a man!! Ive told hubby that Im having the fan on tonight, I am absolutely shattered!!

Happy Monday night all..x

Well the UD on Sunday turned into a mega Ud unfortunately. I went to bed and my hot flushes kept me awake, they were awful!! I got up at 1.50 and read my kindle for an hour and ate cos I was so fed up and knackered!! I have had a very good DD today so hopefully wont have caused tooo much damage, fingers crossed!!

I am deffo coming back as a man!! Ive told hubby that Im having the fan on tonight, I am absolutely shattered!!

Happy Monday night all..x

Bad luck on the 'hot flushes' I too had them really badly & they lasted about three years!!! I'm about 5 or 6 years pot menopausal now & still occasionally get one. I also find that its usually after I've had a 'carbs' blow out so convinced they are linked.
Well done on the whoosh by the way. I could do with one of those!!!

Thanks Jilly I have been having the rotten hot flushes for 13 years off and on since I was 39!! I know Im very almost post menopausal now as havent had a period for getting on for 2 years but every now and then the flushes come back with a vengeance for a couple of weeks and always at night. One of my many bad habits with food is if I get up at night I eat!! Havent done it much whilst Ive been judding, literally 3/4 times but could not stop myself last night!!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow Jilly. xx

Thanks Jacci, OMG you've had the flushes really badly to have them so young. I used to faint with mine sometimes...thank God its all done with now bar the odd one!!

I know, my Dr told me I was too young but that was the start of it. Didnt want HRT but they got so bad I begged for it but because of my families health issues I wasnt allowed it!! Glad now I didnt go on it but will be more glad once they have stopped.

Looking forward to a beautiful cool nights sleep tonight!!

Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
12/11...DNW..sounds sad but I didnt want to see my weight go up after my UD..will weigh tomorrow!!
13/11...16 4.. not bad after a bit of a mega UD and a DD!!

Well I have just come back from having a humungeous pizza with a healthy side salad with a friend.....the scales will be most interesting tomorrow morning!!

Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
14/11...16 5...I knew that pizza would cause a bit of damage!! A good DD needed today!!

Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
14/11...16 5...I knew that pizza would cause a bit of damage!! A good DD needed today!!
15/11...16 4...after DD...quite happy with that!!

Havent weighed myself today as had a real UUAD yesterday, Hubby is away until tomorrow and he got a letter from Gp yesterday, I didnt want to ring him and tell him and ruin his time with his brother so that letter is just looking at me. I dont know if the biopsy results will be in there or if its just a letter asking him to call Gp. Mind you, the good thing is its the first proper UUAD I have had since starting Judding on 23/8 and I will have a good DD today.

Fingers crossed all...xx

Last edited:
jacci48 said:
Havent weighed myself today as had a real UUAD yesterday, Hubby is away until tomorrow and he got a letter from Gp yesterday, I didnt want to ring him and tell him and ruin his time with his brother so that letter is just looking at me. I dont know if the biopsy results will be in there or if its just a letter asking him to call Gp. Mind you, the good thing is its the first proper UUAD I have had since starting Judding on 23/8 and I will have a good DD today.

Fingers crossed all...xx

Hope your DD was good, Jacci. I would have opened the letter ..... :eek:

P x

My DD has been fine, I really dont struggle much with those too much now, other than the one I had last Saturday which was awful!!

Pauline, I was too frightened to open the letter...Im not going to mention it to him till tomorrow morning, he wont be back for a while tonight so no point doing it tonight. Got in from work today and the GP rang to say he needs to have a blood test next week, I asked if she had the biopsy results which she confirmed she did but she couldnt tell me.

Fingers crossed...xx

Well weigh ins for Nov!!

1/11...16 7 after DD
15/11...16 4...after DD...quite happy with that!!
17/11...16 4..after UUAD and DD..very pleased and surprised!!

Back