Judding Jacci!!!

Thanx all and we had a lovely holiday but a fair bit of rain which is practically unheard of in Fuerteventura!!
Please keep your fingers crossed today as Hubby has his hospital appt today after 2nd biopsy.

Well December weigh ins!!

Ended Nov @ 16 2

Dec 4..after 10 uds and one dd....(holiday!) 16 5...quite pleased with that!!
Dec 5..after UD 16 5..a possible whoosh tomoz maybe?

Take care all.xx

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: for hubby, crossing everything! and for a whoosh:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Well, not the news we wanted.....me diagnosed in March and now hubby in Dec..what are the chances of that. Must keep positive though so we will and there are much worse cancers you can get. Its like deja vu.xx

Well, not the news we wanted.....me diagnosed in March and now hubby in Dec..what are the chances of that. Must keep positive though so we will and there are much worse cancers you can get. Its like deja vu.xx

Life can be so cruel. Stay strong x

We will t2g, we know from my chondrosarcoma that cancers are not all dreadful things but I would rather mine came back than him have to worry with it all.His Mum, bless her, was diagnosed with bladder cancer in June so we have decided not to tell our boys or his family. However good the prognosis his Mum would not be able to cope.

I cannot wait for 2013, it must be a better year surely.x

Thanks Pauline, Im sure he will be ok as we have been through this all with me. We were told mine shouldnt come back and he should be the same hopefully but I just feel so sorry for him. He is being the typical brave man so I think I will have a little cry at work tomorrow and then just get on with it and make sure he is looked after and pampered...thats me being a typical woman!!xx

Not sure what to say, other than am thinking of you both. I'm sure you'll get through it together.

xx

Thanks Pauline, Im sure he will be ok as we have been through this all with me. We were told mine shouldnt come back and he should be the same hopefully but I just feel so sorry for him. He is being the typical brave man so I think I will have a little cry at work tomorrow and then just get on with it and make sure he is looked after and pampered...thats me being a typical woman!!xx

You sound like a great woman to me, missus :)

P x

oh no :cry: if life was a person I would slap it! so sorry Jacci. well I hope this little bugger goes away quick and you DO have only good things for 2013.
I know youre strong and a fighter, cancer doesnt stand a chance with you around! Its so stressful a time so if you want a moan or a cry I'm sure if you post in your diary you will get a lot of support from all of us!

((((hugs))))Thinking of you both XXXX

Ended Nov @ 16 2

Dec 6..after DD 16 3

Take care all.

2lb down, wow that was good!! congrats :)

Ended Nov @ 16 2

Dec 6..after DD 16 3
Dec 7..after UD..totally forgot to weigh, got to work and realised!!

I'm so impressed you are back to juddding with so much else going on. You are truly inspirational!

Bless your heart. I need to get this weight off though for health as much as anything else...this year has certainly taught me you cant take health for granted and this judding is quite easy really, thank goodness!!

Back