Juicy Lucy's Journey with SW

Love your nails! I always have a colour on mine, normally purple, red or blue :)

I love nail varnish now, when I worked in care I could never wear it for work so never bothered much and I used to keep them shorter to. So I love keeping them looking nice now and there are to many nice colours out there lol!

Sent from my iPhone

I never put it on here last week but I had put 3lb on during my holiday week! Anyway I'm very pleased to report today that I have lost those 3lbs :)

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you Heather, just pleased I managed to lose it in a week!

Food today

Breakfast
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375728306.865761.jpg

Lunch
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375728383.180949.jpg

Dinner
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375728420.430895.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Omelette - potato's, pepper, onion, courgette, tomato and cheese!
Having a egg day! Better give the fella some meat tomorrow lol!

Sent from my iPhone

Amazing loss and your food looks fab ! Iv never ever had good nails and I never bite them may start to take a little more care of them I've got loads of polishes here hmm may turn Friday evening into a pamper hour save me crawling the walls before weigh in x

Cheers Karen. I find it fills a gap when you feel hungry and then can't do anything while they dry! X

Sent from my iPhone

Woke with a sore throat and feeling rough but just plodding on, hoping it disappears!
Made a carrot and courgette cake today
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375808614.351129.jpg

Lunch
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375808637.164483.jpg

Dinner
Thai style turkey burgers with sweet chilli sauce, paprika wedges and salad

Sent from my iPhone

Gorgeous looking tea hope your more rested today xx

Woke up feeling a lot better today, good job as had my 2 yr old and 9 yr old nephew! Oh boy the two yr old lol,
I will sleep well tonight!!
Sorry no pics today!

Sent from my iPhone

I do love having them but yes it is nice giving them back lol! We had lots of fun in the garden and the dog is worn out to !

Sent from my iPhone

Back