Juicy Lucy's Journey with SW

Bless him not to good, they took him of the morphine because his behaviour has been a bit odd but now they think his got a water infection. Visited yesterday and he was in a right state but settled once we had been there for awhile. Bless his legs are plastered from his hip to his ankle :(
Thanks for asking Heather!
I've got my middle nephew today and over night so that should help take my mind of things!
Can't say diet is going well at mo but least of my worries! X

Sent from my iPhone

I think when you are stressed and have things going on that's when some people struggle sticking to plan. But you know once everything is back to normal you can get back to it.
Enjoy having your nephew around. I think kids are a great distraction! Enjoy your day and evening. !!

Hi Lucy sorry to hear your Dad wasn't doing so good, is he any better today? Hope so.

Don't be worrying about food at the mo, it's understandable we go off plan when things are out of sorts

Dad is a lot better, just waiting for him to be transferred to our local hospital now!
View attachment 103567
He has to have these on for 6 weeks!
The other half is having a major pain spike this weekend and I had to give him morphine. I think his worrying about his exam on tuesday! On Wednesday I'm taking him out for the day to celebrate finishing his 2nd year at uni, we are going to Twycross zoo, oldest nephew coming too!
Going to get back on track today but not weighing myself till next week as do not want to put any pressure on myself!

Sent from my iPhone

I love twycross zoo. I love the big orangatang. I just love monkeys they are very mischievous.!
Hope you have a lovely day all of you.
How was the sleep over ?

Hope you had a lovely day at the Zoo on Wednesday. I bet it's lovely for you to take your nephews out. We have a nephew (6) and a niece (3) on my husbands side and it's nice to take them to the cinema and stuff for the day :)

Back