juicygooseface and blondee have a question...

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
where does all the wibble wobble go when you put spanx on?? its like a magic trick! its just dissapears...hmmmm :sign0163:
xxxx

where does all the wibble wobble go when you put spanx on?? its like a magic trick! its just dissapears...hmmmm :sign0163:
xxxx

I had never heard of them so I looked them up via my trusty friend Mr. Google......they look amazing.

I wonder if they are in the shops here. I never buy on line I am so old fashioned.

Oprah Winfrey advertised them initially on her show and bam boom the woman who designed them is now a millionaire.

lol yeah i think they sell them in la senza or marks and spencers? they deff do in littlewoods catalogue xxxxx

I think they just smooth the wobble out its still there just squashed down.

Ive seen them sold on QVC as well. There are a lot of copies of them too much cheaper:D

any of u seen the trinny and susannah ones? they have ones to make ur bum look smaller and bigger! xxxx

lol like diff pairs hehe ones to make ur bum smaller and ones to make it bigger! xxx

The Primark ones are excellent! They're a workout just getting into them!! xx

lol i hate weating them but it just keeps everythig squeezed in lol xxx

Uh i did get some and then realised yes it squishes it but actually made the lard more notciable and felt really self concious wearing horrifically large knickers. Plus after a night out not the most pleasent thing to try and get out of oO lol

lol they are quite hard 2 squeeze out of when u need the loo too! xxx

they are quite hard 2 squeeze out of when u need the loo

Real Spanx you do not have to take off when you need the loo! - well for a number 1 anyway! They have a "desgin feature" which means you just sit down an go! Strange and wierd to get used to!

I love my Spanx! THough only the real ones. I have had a lot of immitations and nothing quite compares to Spanx.

The real ones as far as I'm aware are only available in John Lewis in the UK. They are so comfortable and fairly easy to get on and off - much easier than other control underwear I've ever had.

If I have a big occasion I don't leave the house without them!

I recently went to wedding and - shock horror - I had forgot to pack my Spanx! I rushed to Debenhams (No John Lewis in Belfast) the morning of the wedding and was delighted to see they had something proclaiming to be Spanx. I snapped them up.

No no no! These were not real spanx! They were so uncomfortable and had to be taken off every time I needed a wee! What a nightmare!

hehe! then i will have to invest in real spanx ive only ever tried the ones that claim to be the same! wow i bet that does feel weird having a wee with ur pants on! imagine if u thought u could do number 2 aswell :eek::eek::eek:
xx

hehe! then i will have to invest in real spanx ive only ever tried the ones that claim to be the same! wow i bet that does feel weird having a wee with ur pants on! imagine if u thought u could do number 2 aswell :eek::eek::eek:
xx

Yes hun - sorry I forgot to mention the vulgar part of the real spanx which is that you dont have to remove or even touch them when going to the loo.... You just sit and pee!!! Hahahaha!! They are quite disgusting but so much easier when you're at a posh do and desp for a wee after jigging about on the dancefloor!!!! LOL!! xxxxx :D :D :D

Back