Juicylucys diary to lose 10 stone. (Take2).xx

juicylucy.xx

Silver Member
Well where to start, I done sw this time last year. I lost 2stone 5 lb. then everything went to pot. I went on holiday in may. Had a fab time, came back , then found out I was pregnant with my 4th. Was very very shocked. Got over the initial shock and was getting excited, then sadly miscarried. Felt really sad and rough for a while. Started to get back on track. Then it was my 30th birthday. So had loads of celebrations, had my best friends hen do and wedding. And just totally lost control. So here I am back to square one.

I need to sort myself out. I live with my husband and 3 children who are 10,3 1/2, and 2 and a1/2. My life is very busy. And I do put myself last. I survive the day by eating. I think I'm addicted to food. When I stressed and having a bad day I turn to food. Most of the time I'm not even hungry it's just turned into habit.

well I feel ready to take some control back. I started back on track yesterday. And it's been really really tough. All I've thought about is food, food and food. Lol. I managed to keep my mind occupied by drinking loads and loads of water. I might drown.haha.

When I stuck to it last year minimins was my lifeline. It kept me sane and I cooked loads and loads of recipes from here.

So here's goes, wish me luck.xxxx

Food for Monday.

breaktast- muller light and banana

lunch- low fat super noodles, banana and pear

tea- spag Bol. Garlic bread

Hexa- Parmesan cheese

Hexb- 2 alpen light bars

syns- 4 pieces of garlic bread- think read in the magazine it was 4 per slice

Total- 16.
:)

Well where to start, I done sw this time last year. I lost 2stone 5 lb. then everything went to pot. I went on holiday in may. Had a fab time, came back , then found out I was pregnant with my 4th. Was very very shocked. Got over the initial shock and was getting excited, then sadly miscarried. Felt really sad and rough for a while. Started to get back on track. Then it was my 30th birthday. So had loads of celebrations, had my best friends hen do and wedding. And just totally lost control. So here I am back to square one.

I need to sort myself out. I live with my husband and 3 children who are 10,3 1/2, and 2 and a1/2. My life is very busy. And I do put myself last. I survive the day by eating. I think I'm addicted to food. When I stressed and having a bad day I turn to food. Most of the time I'm not even hungry it's just turned into habit.

well I feel ready to take some control back. I started back on track yesterday. And it's been really really tough. All I've thought about is food, food and food. Lol. I managed to keep my mind occupied by drinking loads and loads of water. I might drown.haha.

When I stuck to it last year minimins was my lifeline. It kept me sane and I cooked loads and loads of recipes from here.

So here's goes, wish me luck.xxxx

Welcome back to SW. I only recently found the Site but am getting So much inspiration on here - reading the forums stops me from snacking as well. Second Weigh in tonight. wish me luck.

I found you XX

Good luck Darling, I know you will smash it this time

Get your head in the game girlie xx............I'm here for you xxx

Ah thanks everyone.

today I feel determined, but hungry. Just need to get through this week and then when I feel better it will be a lot easier.

So got this week off work. So a really good time to get my head in the game. Haven't really done anything excited though, seeing a friend later today. But just really been at home with the kids. Lol, sometimes I thnk it's easier being at work than thinking of things to do.

been for a walk to Adli. ( oh how exciting) lol.xxx

Food for today

Breakfast - muller light and banana

Lunch- salad, lettuce, cucumber, onion, peppers, tikka chicken, egg.

Tea- roast lamb, pots, Savoy cabbage, carrots and swede, a few peas. Gravy

Hexa- milk

Hexb- 2 alpen bars

syns- gravy and a little bit of salad cream. Def not gone over syns. So will say 15 but need to check properly.

lots of water again today.x

Going to weigh in tomorrow, as Thursday is going to be my day.

X

So first weigh in, it hasn't been a whole week. As my weigh in is going to be a Thursday and I decided on Monday that I'm not waiting until Thursday to start sw but started Monday.

And I've lost 5 lb.

i sooooo pleased. Still finding it hard but am determined.xxxxx

Yayyyyy.....imagine what it would have been if you had carried on til Monday !!!

You go girl xx

Wooohoooo, thanks girlies.

im so excited to just keep going and get on and sort myself out.
X

Food for today

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- salad, lettuce, onion, peppers, cucumber, tikka chicken. Salad cream

Tea- jacket potatoe, broccoli, chicken, mushroom, bacon bake. Little bit of sticky toffee pud and cream.

hexa- cheese ( jacket potatoe)

hexb- 2 alpen lights

Syns- today I've gone over my syns, now on a Thursday we go to my mother in laws for tea. At the moment having done the diet last year, I don't want to tell anyone( apart from hubby) that I'm doing it AGAIN. So on a Thursday I will go there for tea and have whatever she makes. So tonight I've used a flexible syns evening. I feel that this one meal won't ruin my whole week. All day I've been 100%. And all the other days I will too.

x

Food for today

Lunch- salad, lettuce, onion, peppers, cucumber, tikka chicken. Salad cream

Tea- jacket potatoe, broccoli, chicken, mushroom, bacon bake. Little bit of sticky toffee pud and cream.

hexa- cheese ( jacket potatoe)

hexb- 2 alpen lights

Syns- today I've gone over my syns, now on a Thursday we go to my mother in laws for tea. At the moment having done the diet last year, I don't want to tell anyone( apart from hubby) that I'm doing it AGAIN. So on a Thursday I will go there for tea and have whatever she makes. So tonight I've used a flexible syns evening. I feel that this one meal won't ruin my whole week. All day I've been 100%. And all the other days I will too.

x
I was exactly the same when we went to my mum's on a saturday, She got all worried about how much i was losing and thought I was ill (didn't help that a jealous cousin put it about that I had an eating disorder.....but thats another story. So I started eating whatever she put in front of me and then stayed on plan for the rest of the week)

Ah, you will know when you get to the right weight for you. So don't worry.xx

Food for today

Lunch- salad, lettuce, onion, peppers, cucumber, chicken tikka, eggs.

tea- sticky chicken, chips, salad.

snack- egg fried rice with bacon.

Syns- oil- in egg fried rice, ( 6 syns), salad cream, (6 syns), syns in sticky chicken, (2syns)

Total- 14syns

hexa- milk

Hexb- 2 alpen bars.

a good day today.
xxxxx

sounds like a yummy day too

Food for today

Breakfast- muller light and banana and 2 hard boiled eggs and a pear.

Lunch- left over bacon and egg fried rice, banana

Tea- roast chicken, veg, pots and gravy. Little bit of apple crumble .

Hexa- milk

Hexb- 2 alpen bars

syns- gravy and apple crumble. Prob gone over today. But alls good.xxx

Had a week off work. And it was back today. Like I've never been away. Xx

Back