Juicylucys diary to lose 10 stone. (Take2).xx

Food for yesterday.

breakfast- muller light and banana.

Lunch- banana, muller light, chicken tikka pieces.

Tea- jacket pot, chicken,salad, mushrooms.

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

syns- salad cream, 6, cheese for potatoe, unsure, but def not more than 9syns as it wasn't much.

x

how you feeling, being back on plan ?

Well yesterday was a long, long day.

Took my biggest girl to see Justin Bieber last night. She was so excited. It was actually really good. I had a fab time. Didn't get back until 2.30 this morning. And then my little girl was up at 6.30. God, I'm nakered. Will be off to bed in a biti think.x

Hey babe, I'm good
Knackered but good......and my knackered has nothing to do with Justin Bieber.......... Still managing to maintain but its my weigh in tomorrow so come back and ask me again then lol

Huge congrats on the 3lbs, thats awesome

Well, I've had a lush day., me and the girls went to the cinema this morning to see tinkerbell. It was lush as my little girl has never been before and she was all nervus. But she loved it. Then we went out for a lovely family walk. The sun was shining , it was lovely. And no work tomorrow so we are off for another lovely walk. Xxx

Food for today

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- salad, lettuce, onion, cucumber, peppers., chicken tikka, egg

Tea- chilli beef noodles.( recipe of minimins) omg it was lush, lush, lush

Hexa- milk

Hexb- 2 alpen bars

Syns- salad cream-3 I might have a twirl in a bit.

But def under the 15.x

Today has been a lush day, went for a walk from our kiddies walk book. these are walks suitable for children , which are between 1-3 miles. Which is long enough with a 10, 3 and 2 year old. We picked one today which was 2 1/2 miles. Which was the top end for my 2 youngest. But thought they would be fine. It was a lovely walk through the woods by a quarry then up hill to the cliff top then back down. Omg the coming back down we were literally walking on the cliff edge. It was so scary with 3 kids. They were all crying as we had to hold their hands and they were tired. It was soooo dangerous. Somehow I don't think that it suitable for children. Me and my husband were both worried. Anyway I'm here to tell the tale. And the rest of the walk was beautiful.
X

Today's food

Lunch- pear, chicken tikka pieces, 3 mini Jaffa cakes from a little tub.

Tea- sw chilli, and rice. ( yum, yum,yum)

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

syns- tunnocks marshmallow-5, 3 mini Jaffa cakes- ( can't be more than 5 surely)

2 chocolate money- 6 approx.

aldi pilau pouch rice- 1

total- 17.xx

Last edited:
Food for monday

Lunch- left over chilli and a banana.

Tea- roast chicken, sw potatoes, broccoli, carrots, swede and gravy.

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

syns- gravy.

Xx

Omg what a day. Drop one to school, one to preschool then me and my little boy went off to the mall to get some shoes for him. What a disaster. He was just running around everywhere. In the clothes rails, one fell down on him. Saw someone I knew and was trying to keep little boy on my lap and he was having a right tantrum. Bet this lady was thinking, omg. Well I had had enough by now so just bought the shoes, strapped him in the pushchair crying, and went. Drove straight home.

So then picked little one up from preschool. My friends and her baby came round for a coffee after lunch. Kids were very hyper. I was up and down like a yoyo sorting them out. Couldn't really have a proper chat with my friend. But then I rarely do with the kids around.lol

went to pick up big girl from school and her friend. Came home, said to the little ones that we would make some cakes to take into preschool tomorrow. This would keep them occupied so they leave big girl and her friend to play. Well another disaster. Flour everywhere. Putting their hands in the butter and using it like soap. I only turned round for a second. Well the little ones were on and off the naughty step. I'm literally pulling my hair out by this time. I helped lick out the cake bowl.

So here I am now, writing on here to try and gain some sanity back. I feel like a frazzled mum. All I want to do is shove chocolate down my throat. I def am stressed out to the max today.!!!!!!!!!!

Cor blimey love, Take a breath

I hope you managed to beat the chocolate demons who were no doubt screaming your name after a day like that

I had a night like that (other half was missing in action, I'm a bleeding rugby training widow at the mo) Eldest was screaming about a lost hair brush, youngest kept snatching my glasses off my face and throwing them across the room

KIDS !!!!!

Lol, yeah kids.

Today's been really good after yesterday's horrendous day. I don't think it helped that I've been on TOTM this week, and literally all I have wanted is chocolate. The demons have been in my head this week. I've def been use a bat and wacking them away.

We out for a meal last night with my two friends. I had chicken skewers and chips and peppers and onions. It was lush, did resist a pudding thought and they looked so lush.xx

Food for today

Lunch- chilli beef noodles

Tea- roast beef, pots, swede and carrots, cabbage, gravy. ( tea at my mums on a Wednesday.) so have to just go with the flow.

hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

syns- gravy, half pack of smarties.xx

yayyy you for resisting pudding

Can I borrow that Bat as its my star week too and the Demons are getting louder lol

Well 3lb off for me this week. I'm sooooo happy. Feel proper in the zone again now. And feeling like I'm gradually getting my control back again.xx

Yayyyyy
You go girl

And yes, I bloody hate star week.............why do we have to crave all the norty things, you never hear of someone craving fruit and veg

Ah my poorly little boy was sick in the night. Omg I hate sick. All I can smell today is sick. My little boy hasn't been sick today. Had a relaxing day. Not really done much, which was just needed I think:)

looking forward to Mother's Day tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to work in the morning but only until 1.30 then me and my husband and kids are going to go for a walk. And then were off out for tea with my mum, dad and sister and boyfriend.
:drool:. Going for carvery. I love carverys.

xx

Back