Juicylucys diary to lose 10 stone. (Take2).xx

So food for today

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- massive salad, lettuce, chicken tikka, onion, peppers, egg, cucumber,

Tea- steak, chips and salad.

Hexa- milk

Hexb- ( just realised I forgot)

Syns- salad cream for lunch and tea-4, ketchup-2, kit kat chunky-13.5.

Total- 19.5 :eek:

big syn day today. Never mind. It's all good.xxxxxxx

Enjoy the Carvery babe

Happy Mother's day (hope your little lad is feeling better)

Omg it's soooooo cold here. Been to work and I was freezing my ass off. Going to make a quick curry for tea tonight. Found a recipe on here ages ago, so going to try that.x

Not one for currys myself..........was it nice

It was ok, can't beat a proper takeaway curry. But it was good. Just got back from my second shift of today. It's like -3 outside here. It was horrendous walking back to my car. Snuggled up in bed now though.x

I'll be heading to mine momentarily lol

Its freezing here in london too
come back spring

Well another freezing cold day, I'm off out with my friends in a minute for a meal. Not sure where were going yet.

Food so far for today

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- chicken stir fry ( omg it was amazeballs)

Tea- off out

Hexa- milk

Hexb- nothing yet

Syns- 3.5 for black bean sauce, I succumbed to a choc crispy cake when the kids had one after their tea. I couldn't help myself.
moff out for a meal, so maybe today will have to be a flexible syn day.

xxx

Ah thanks, I was really pleased.

well I've got a jam packed day today. Got my nephew for the day today. Got to take him to a party this morning, then go to my little girls Easter fair. Then pick nephew up, then go to a party with my little girl then got a family 21st party later. So I will be well and truly partied out by tonight.lol.
:party0023:

Food for yest

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- muller light, banana, and tikka chicken pieces., satsuma

Tea- steak, sw chips, salad

Hexa- milk

Hexb- 2 alpen bars ( omg just tasted the double choc alpen lights, they are fab, :drool:)

syns- ketchup, mayo-8, tunnocks marshmallow- 5)

xxx

So yesterday was manic. Went to all my parties. Had loads of fun. Was quite proud of myself actually. Was good all day. Went to a family 21st house party. My aunty who's sons party it was cooks the most lush food and amazing puddings ever. I allowed myself 1 plate of food with whatever I wanted on it. Oh my god it was amazing. But the puddings came out. There was homemade lemon roulade, banoffee, brownies, key lime pie and a massive choc birthday .

I had no puddings

:happy036:

All I had was 1 bite of my little boys choc cake. It was amazing. I could of ate everything. But I can't believe I didn't.xx

Oh you are a good girl
well done you xx

Day a little stressful today. Kids playing up.

Food for yest.

Breakfast- muller light, banana

Lunch- chicken tikka slices, banana, mullerlight

Tea- roast chicken, pots, cabbage, carrots, swede, tiny bit of Cali cheese. Gravy.

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

syns- gravy, Cali cheese.

xx

Kids.....They will do it to you everytime

Huge congrats Missus, You're on a roll xx

Ah thanks. I'm really, really proud of myself. As its been a stressful and difficult few weeks with the kids and life in general. But I haven't turned to food at all. Which is amazing in itself.xxx

hiya :wavey:

Just caught up on your diary - you are doing brilliantly!!! You must be so pleased with yourself, keep up the fab work.
I'm trying to get my mojo back :rolleyes:

Back