Juicylucys diary to lose 10 stone. (Take2).xx

It's hard getting in to the swing of things. But once the craving are gone its absolutely fine.xx

Well it's very quiet and peaceful in my house today. Why is that you may ask? Lol.

well my little girl is poorly today, with a high temperature and shaking. Bless her. You just know she's poorly when she's quiet and doesn't want to play. Just been to a party. And my other two were playing out in the park but me and phoebe had to sit in the warm and snuggle up in the cafe.( can't say I was complaining when my hubby came back in and said it was freezing) think I got the best deal.lol. All she could do is sit in the pushchair , she couldn't even play pass the parcel or hit the piñata. But we're home now in the warm, snuggled up in bed with our onesies on. Lush!!!!!

xx

Awww I hate it when little ones are poorly.

rebecca is the quiet sleeping kind but Caitlin screams and screams
I know which one I prefer

Hope she's on the mend sooner rather than later

Well, my little girl is getting better but my little boy has come down with it today. Food been good. But off out for a yummy Chinese with my friends tonight. Yum yum, I can't wait, :drool:

Life sometimes gets in the way lol

Well, been busy busy. Was poorly the week before last. And then last week was on holiday. Had a fab holiday. We went to Pembrokeshire . It was amazing, such a beautiful place. Will def be going back there. So didn't do sw all week. So god knows what I weigh. Back on track in the morning and will weigh on Thursday. Need to take control again.

but have ad a lovely week away with the family. I def needed it I tell you.xxxxxx

Soooo weighed in on Thursday. And put on 2lb. Im fine with that considering what we ate on holiday. And if I'm honest with myself it probably was more on Sunday but managed to lose a few while I've been back on track this week.
Xx

So just trying out my phone app. And trying to upload a photo as never worked out how to do this before. This is a picture ( if this works) of my tea on Tuesday night.x

Attachments

• image-2947441195.jpg
    image-2947441195.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 19
That looks yummy, I could go for that

Glad to hear you had a fab holiday, Just got back myself but know for sure I have gained.
All you can eat pizza buffet at Papa Johns.....say no more lol

Good luck for this week

OMG!!!!! Had a rubbish day. Literally haven't stopped eating. What the hell is wrong with me. I don't know why I do it, I really don't .

Well tonights tea is good anyway.

Chilli beef noodles.x

Attachments

• image-137155238.jpg
    image-137155238.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 27
we all have days like that babe
Put it behind you and dont let one day turn into 2 3 4 or a week

Well got back on track after my horrendous day the other day. Had a curry last night with the hubby. I really really was craving it. Soooo shouldn't have had that the night before weigh in. So consequences are that scales say I've put on 2lb. Omg. Can't believe I've put on 2 weeks in a row. That's it , no more. Want a loss next week.xx

It probably was the curry............Stay on track this week and you should see a really good loss

Hey check you out.
I loved shred
Word of warning...........the aches and pains last for the first 4 days but you must continue...... You will feel better once your muscles have warmed up and got into........... Lowering yourself to the toilet and walking up and down stairs will be interesting for a few days lol............. stick with it..............oh and remember to take your measurements and photos so you can compare them at the end

Oh yeah. Will try and take measurements. It's a killer. My legs have been killing today.

Day 2 - 30 day shred done

And my arms are aching now holding my phone in bed.lol.x

OMG, and my shoulders. Lol. In fact now as I move in bed every part if me is aching. No pain no gain.x

Its so worth it though so dont give up

I admin a fb page for people doing the 30 day shred (30 day shredders) if you are in need of motivation

Ooh will have a look now at that.

Day3 - 30 day shred- done.x

Back