Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

juicylucy.xx

Silver Member
Well today is D-day.

Weighed in on Friday at 22.8. Can't believe it. I have done sw before. Sept 2010, I done the diet until the Christmas. Lost 2 stone. And then at Christmas everything went to pot. Hence here I'm am right at the beginning again.

Anyway this is my new start. I know where I went wrong last time. At Christmas I was like I'll just have Christmas day off, and that led into another day and another. But I've real

Well my little boy just pressed send so I will continue.lol.

I know that this time I won't b having days off the diet as I am just changing my whole way off eating. And I'm just going to incorporate everything into each day and see where it takes me.

My first goal is may. In may were all going away with my husbands family to Italy. I would love to have lost enough so I don't have to worry too much about the aeroplane seats. That is my worry at the moment.

My second goal is to get in the teens and not have a 2 at the beginning of my weight.

I can't think beyond that at the moment as its just too daunting.

I'm going to write my food diary on here so I can keep a check on what I'm eating.

Well off for breakfast now.xx

Well so far I've had

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with milk. (hex a and b) and banana

Lunch - packet of beef batchelors rice. Banana and grapes.

I've got a sin free spag Bol cooking in the slow cooker. It smells lush although it's making me hungry.

Hi Lucy!

I've not long started SW too (I'm on my second week).

I think you're doing the right thing by thinking about it it small stages rather than thinking 'oh no I've got x to lose'.

My first small goal is to get a stone off, I know with even getting to that it will make me feel so good!

Good luck on your journey, I look forward to reading your progress on here :)

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with milk. (hex a and b) and banana

Lunch - packet of beef batchelors rice. Banana and grapes.

Tea - spag Bol ( lots of onions mushrooms and chopped toms) melon

Syns - twirl. Thinks its about 11 syns.

Total 11.

I'm allowing myself the maximum syns at the moment. And then maybe when my weight loss slows down I will rethink.

Had a good day. Stressful afternoon with my 9 yr old. Very cheeky and lots of attitude, I soo wanted to reach for the biscuits but I refrained and stayed strong. So well done me. As usually I would have ate while I'm stressing.;)

Happy valentines day everyone.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::p:rolleyes::confused::argh:
Don't you just Feel extra special when u give your husband a card and he says sorry I haven't had time so I will get a card later. Like I don't want one later., I wanted one this morning .

Anyway another good day ahead I hope.

Food planned for today.

Breakfast - muller light and banana.

Lunch - I'm thinking I might make a sw quiche

Tea- I'm going to cook for valetines(not that my husband deserves it now.)

Starter- large open mushroom with garlic and herb Philly in.
Main- hunters checkers with wedges and salad.
Dessert- not sure yet will see how many sins I'm going to use today!

Will update sins when I have worked it out.:D

Ah my three children have just come downstairs and I had set the table up for them. With some flowers for each of them, a chocolate heart and I had made them a heart shaped cake each. Bless, they were soooo excited when they saw it. And my eldest said. Wow mummy can we have chocolate for breakfast!!:woohoo:

Well. Had a good day so far.

Actual menu for today

Breakfast - muller light , melon and a banana

Lunch- bacon, egg, mushrooms, plum toms and beans. Half a banana

Tea-

Starter- 2 large mushrooms with garlic and herb Philly, little bit of white wine. Salad ( sins 4 for Philly , I'll say 1 for two teaspoons of white wine.):wow:

Main - hunters chicken, wedges, and salad (cheese hexa)

Dessert - grapes with a tub of choc Philly (sins 4.5 I think ):confused:

2 alpen bars (hex b)

Total syns- 9.5

Last edited:
Fab news one of my BFFs got engaged yesterday.how fab.:party0019::party0019::party0019:

Struggling today a bit. Although I've stuck to it 100%

Just keep craving chocolate:eat::drool:

I keep walking to the fridge and opening it and then shutting again.

Settled now for a coffee with sweetener.lol
:boohoo:

Well done on settling for the coffee, fab willpower!

And that's lovely to hear your friend got engaged, just keep thinking of getting yourself a nice outfit for the wedding, that will keep you going :)

Ah thanks gem.:thankyou: I have got loads to look forward to this year. So that's in my mind.

Since feeling sorry for myself earlier, I'm fine now.

Meals for today

Breakfast- muller light, banana

Lunch- bowl of bolognese ( left over from the other day.)syn free.

Tea- beef curry and rice.

Hexa milk for coffees.
Hexb 2 alpen bars

Syns- I'm going to sit down in a minute with a coffee and a kit kat chunky. (think someone said its 14) just checked and it's 13

Total today - 13

Beef curry was lovely. Recipe off here. I adapted it a bit. And it was yummy.:)

Tomorrow I'm off out for a meal to celebrate my friends engagement. :party0038::party0038:I'm going to hopefully not go mad but I've been thinking i'm in this for the long haul and I will have to have the occasionally time when I just cant think about food.

By this i mean, I do find it hard always thinking about food and what to eat but I'm sure this will get easier. I'm trying to cook different things as when I've done it before I always eat the same things. And so far the meals I've cooked have been lush. Infact I've been so surprised how nice the food has been.
So I just need to keep it up.

I have found that when I'm stressed or having a bad day shouting at the kids I automatically look to find something to eat. I've really found that today I've had to actually walk out the kitchen.:eat::eat:

Last edited:
My message just disappeared.

Anyway. Very pleased with myself.Just worked out how to get my signature up. Well done me.lol:):)

Just watched an old obese a year to save my life. And the woman has lost 10 stone in a year. She looked fab. God hope that's me next year.

Well weigh in is normally a Friday. But I have decided to weigh this morning as going out tonight to :party0049::party0049::party0049:

I lost 3lbs

So pleased. It's def spurred me on. Roll on a good day please.xx:)

Food diary for yest.

Breakfast- muller light, banana

Lunch- low fat super noodles, melon

Tea- out for Chinese .:eek::eek:

Snacks- 2 alpen bars (hex b)

Hexa - milk

Syns - ????? ( had tea as a flexible night)

Have drank 2 cup of green tea and water and squash. I'm trying to drink lots to help wash everything out.x

So had a fab nite with my girls.lots of :love047: talk.

Off to work soon.:sigh::sigh:

I can't believe I'm led on my bed writing this and my two babies are actually still asleep. There never asleep at this time. Why do we always wake up early when they have a lie in and then when they get up early I'm bloody nakered.lol.

Oh well. I can enjoy the 5 mins peace looking at this without them trying to pull the iPad off me.:):):D

Have a nice day people.
Xx

Happy Friday Lucy!

3lbs is fantastic, well done you :D

Glad you had a nice time with your friends, I do love a bit of wedding chat! If I could have my day all over again I would, loved every minute of it! I've got two good friends getting married this year so just got to be content with that :D

Ah doesn't time fly though, I've been married 5 years now.

Today's food

Breakfast - muller light, banana

Lunch- savoury rice, grapes and banana

Tea - tamarind chilli chicken ( not sure if recipe meant 2 1/2 sins per serving or the whole thing, so will have to check) mashed potatoe, Cali and broccoli.2 sins per person.

Hexa - milk
Hexb - 2 alpen bars

Syns - I feel in a choc mood so will go and see what I want.Kitkat chunky - 13

Total syns for today - 15

Xx

Last edited:
Back