Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

Weeeeekkkkeeeennddddd!!!!

:clap::clap::clap: it's the weekend.

What to do. Think I will do the usual tidying this morn. Then might get the babies to help wash the car with hubby. And tomorrow mayb go off somewhere for the day as no work!!:)

Think I will have to make some sw quiche to take tomorrow so we can take a picnic otherwise you know what it's like you end up buying stuff.

Have a lush weekend people:)

Omg

Im trying to drink lots of water and fluids. But it's now doing my head in.lol. Last night I got up 4 times to go to the wee. 4 TIMES!!!!

Good day

Had a good day. Got a few bargain in the charity shops today.

Food for today

Breakfast - muller light and banana

Lunch - yummy fry up. Bacon( fat trimmed off) mushrooms, beans, plum toms, eggs.

Tea - jacket pot, gammon( fat trimmed off) mushrooms, onion lettuce cucumber and egg

Hexa cheese on jacket pot

Hexb - 2alpen bars

Syns - salad cream ( 2
Twirl ( 9.5

Total- 11.5

Good day today.:clap::clap::clap:

Can't believe all the kids are in bed, it's a Saturday night, and me and the hubby are led in bed watching old bills. We know how to roll.lol.xxxx

It was yummy. Loads of veg too.lol

Think I've been eating so much veg my body doesn't know what's happening.lol all this goodness.

Well had a lush day. Bit of shopping this morning, then lovely roast , then we took the kids to the park. It was lovely. Showers done .kids in bed.

Time for cheesy sw chips and dancing on ice.wooohoooo!!!!

So food for today.

Breakfast - muller light and 1 and 1/2 bananas

Lunch - chicken roast with boiled pots and swede, carrots, broc and mushy peas.

Tea - cheesy chips and whole meal roll. Melon and a banana

Hexa - cheese
Hexb - whole meal roll

Syns - tomato ketchup - 4

Twirl - 9.5

Total- 13.5

Well another week tomorrow. Roll on weigh in on Friday.:):):):)

Last edited:
Had a good day so far. My eldest was back to school today. God it's a nitemare getting them all ready and out the door by 8.35. Oh and making myself semi presentable.lol

Then auntie round to look after the babies and off to work for me.

Then pick up from school. Home now to sort tea. Gosh somedays I feel like I never stop until they go to bed. Anyway enough moaning.lol. I do love my life.

Yummy omelette for tea today. Nice and easy.xx

Just ready your diary Lucy! Looks great and you've had a great loss so far - long may you continue :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just been reading your whole diary well done you we sound very similar - running round after kids, working etc, good luck with it all you go girl!!!! xx

Tea all done. Yum

Food today.

Breakfast- muller light, and banana

Lunch - savoury rice, grapes and banana

Tea. Omelette ( chicken slices, onions, mushrooms, cheese) and salad.

Hexa -cheese
Hexb - 2 alpen bars.

Syns- salad cream 2
Kit Kat chunky (13)

Total today - 15

Just sat watching rubbish on tele.lol.

Had a difficult time during kids tea time. I've noticed since doing this diet about how much I pick at the kids food when they've finished eating. Before you just do it by habit. It's scary how many calories/syns wud b in it. Must break that habit:eat::eat:

Anyhow, roll on tomorrow. Play group, shopping, work. Another busy day.x

Omg!!!

Just had the worst nite sleep for ages. Ds has a bad cold and was unsettled all nite. Think I will be a zombie this morning.lol:eek:

Just been reading your whole diary well done you we sound very similar - running round after kids, working etc, good luck with it all you go girl!!!! xx

Ah thanks. U know what's its like. Busy busy.lol

Just ready your diary Lucy! Looks great and you've had a great loss so far - long may you continue :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks. My heads in it at the moment and long may it continue.x

Have to say I HATE peeling satsumas. Why can't someone invent already peeled ones that stay juicy. Just spent ages peeling it and then it was sour.ahhhhhh!!!

Have to say I HATE peeling satsumas. Why can't someone invent already peeled ones that stay juicy. Just spent ages peeling it and then it was sour.ahhhhhh!!!

I hate peeling them too, so much so that I very rarely eat them!

Very busy yesterday. Took on a new shift at work so didn't get in till 1145 last nite so

Tuesday's food diary.

Breakfast- muller light and 2 banana

Lunch - savoury rice, banana and 2 satsumas, few grapes

Tea- chicken, jacket pot, salad

Hexa - cheese

Hexb - 2 alpen lights

Syns - salad cream - 4
Total - 4

I so hope I get a good loss this week. I can't actually believe how much I have stuck to plan. It's fab.
Nakered today so just chilling watching peppa pig.

Oh forgot to say. I am watching peppa with my ds and dd. I don't just chill on my own watching LOL.xx

Back