Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

Week off is lovely. Just to not worry about everything and just chill. Been to the inlays for tea tonight. It was roast. It was yummy. Lush!!!!

Ah my poorly little boy has a infected eye.bless him. His eyes are sooooooooooo swollen and he can hardly open them. Ahhhhhh. Got medicine from the docs so hoping that will kick in soon.

Today's food.

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- left over bolognese. 3 satsumas

Tea- roast chicken, boiled potatoes, swede, carrots, peas, cabbage. Gravy.

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns- gravy from the roast.

7 weeks until our holiday to Italy. Would love to lose 1stone. Well actually would love to lose 1stone 5lb as that will take me to having a one at the front.xx

my holiday is in 16 days but not to somewhere as grand as italy, we are off to skegness to stay in a caravan, we go twice a yr but this will be our first holiday with our new baby Caitlin.
I'm hoping I will have lost a stone in total by then.....I've lost 10lbs so far so I suppose its not entirely impossible

hope your little boy is feeling better today

Ah we always go to croyde bay in Devon , twice a year in a caravan. I love it. But this year my husbands brother is getting married in Italy hence why we're going posh.lol. And it's my 30th and my dads 50th so were gong to centre park in nov. so we have to forfeit our caravan holidays which is sad. As the kids just love it there. Going on the beach looking for crabs. But it will be lovely. And it's given me the kick up the ass I need to get started on sw. So I have to be grateful.

Back to the docs today with Freddie and they've given him some antibiotic drops as well as 2medicines. His face looks like he's been in the boxing ring. It's so swollen. Bless him. Hopefully the medicine and drops will kick in soon.

Hubby working late so just going to do my ironing and catch up on my old obese to save your life programmes.

Skegness- where is that.x

Aw your poor little lad, what a shame :( Hope he feels better soon.

You can do a stone in 7 weeks, Italy will be lovely, bet you can't wait.

I can't. As long as I fit in the seat belt on the plane.lol. I will enjoy it.xx

skegness is in lincolnshire..........I used to work at the butlins there when I was a teen, its where met my partner (though back then he was just a friend. Its where we were when I discovered I was pregnant with my second child.

It will be all chips and mushy peas that week....I just know I will gain that week

skegness is in lincolnshire..........I used to work at the butlins there when I was a teen, its where met my partner (though back then he was just a friend. Its where we were when I discovered I was pregnant with my second child.

It will be all chips and mushy peas that week....I just know I will gain that week

Yum yum chips.

Every time I go shopping to Aldi on a Friday it's a killer as right next store, is a chip shop and the smell is lush. :drool:

Well 2lb off today

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

X

excellent news lucy

I've been really good about steering clear of the scales, its in the bathroom n i swear it whispers 'weigh yourself, weigh yourself'.....everytime i go in there.
Don't wanna weigh myself till monday but my word its tempting

I've had to stop weighing myself on the wii coz it really can get you upset midweek when it records a gain :(

I wonder how many syns are in a bag of fish n chip shop chips............oh well, the mushy peas will be free lol

God I know what u mean. I always check my weight half way through week. Just to see how I'm doing. I shouldn't thought especially as I know I've been really god anyway. Haha. Like you it calls me when I go in the bathroom.:)

Food for today.

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch - bolognese and grapes

Tea- homemade burgers, salad.

Hexa- cheese on burgers

Hexb- whole meal roll

Syns- kit kat chunky 13.5 ( really fancy it. Had a stressful kids bedtime.lol) while I was walking up the stairs with their milk my two monkeys decided to chuck all the ironing that I done earlier off my bed and down the stairs. God I had steam coming out of my ears. Then chuck all the medicine bottles everywhere. Pillows everywhere.dont know what they were on. ANYWAY there all asleep now.lovely.

AND BREATHE!!!!!!!!!

Well didn't have the kit kat just sauce on my salad. So say about 5syns
X

Last edited:
think my kids n yours are both on something...........mine have been a nightmare tonight and I really really want chocolate but I've used all my syns for today so I will have to settle for a nice calming cuppa

BREATHE..............I second that

Well woke up all nice and calm.

Didn't last long. Stressful trip to tesco. This is exactly the reason why I go shopping on my own but I had to pop in( I say pop but it's never quick with the babies.lol) as my friends are coming round for tea tonight.

So I'm having a night off plan. Well a flexible syn meal as its easier when people are round . We're having chilli burrito wraps. Yummy. But it's fine as really I never use all my syns up in the week.

Kids are being angels at the minute sat at the table watching waybalu and eating crisps.lol

Busy weekend ahead. Got a children's party tomorrow morning and then bit of tidying and must do my big food shop ( yes the kids will be at home with the hubby.) then the in laws are coming round for a meal for mothers day on the night and then working Sunday morning and then I might be taken out for the afternoon for a walk by the hubby and kids for mothers day. We're not going out for a meal or anything as the prices are always ridiculous and I'd rather go out for a walk or something. And then sit down on the evening for a bit of dancing on ice.

Xx

Ah thanks. How's your time with your hubby going. It seems to have been whizzing by.x

It's going great thanks! I know, it's passed really quickly, I'm home a week tomorrow!

Another Apprentice fan here, I love it, can't wait for it to start next week :)

Wow you've got a busy weekend ahead! Enjoy being pampered on Sunday for Mothers Day xxxx

Had a lovely evening with our friends. Haven't drank since Christmas so feel the bottle of wine I had went down far to quickly.lol. And didn't get to bed until 2am. What a party animal I am. Why is it that the nights you go to bed late is the night all the kids decide to wake up during the night. So woke up this morning at 6 with my little boy climbing over my head and my little girl asking for the tv to be put on. And I still felt drunk. How naughty of me.lol

Well Fridays food

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- salad, little bit of quiche

Tea- 2 chilli wraps with cheese ( prob lots of syns, ) oh and a bottle of wine.
Pudding we had fruit dipped in melted choc. Omg it was lush lush lush.
Did have a lovely night though.

So completed day 1, level 1 of my 30day shred . I hate star jumps. Not so good after having 3 children.lol.

Sounds like you had a good night :D

Early night for you tonight by the sounds of things :D

Well done though for doing your shred this morning, and on not that much sleep!

Back