Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

Had a lovely weekend.

Can't believe it's over already.

Food diary

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- left over lasagne. Melon

BBQ at my sisters- 3 cajun chicken skewers( I made with chicken, mushrooms, onions, peppers and Cajun spice) and a little salad

Tea- curry rice( peppers, onions, mushrooms, chicken, rice, curry powder, eggs)

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns- salad cream- 3

:):):):):)

Hi Lucy,
Just had a good read through your diary - firstly well done on your fab weight loss so far! And more so thank you sooo much for that hunters chicken recipe, drooling at the thought!!!
How did you find the 30 day shred? Are you still on it? Staring mine tomorrow! Eeek

Elle xxx

And also thank you for some different meal ideas!!
like you I was a choc lover, and can't believe the difference a week has made, has a bounty last night and oh my god did I savour every tiny little bit, was absolutely lovely!! But I was so satisfied after the ONE bar instead of 4!! Also managed to stay well away from crisps! Xx

And also thank you for some different meal ideas!!
like you I was a choc lover, and can't believe the difference a week has made, has a bounty last night and oh my god did I savour every tiny little bit, was absolutely lovely!! But I was so satisfied after the ONE bar instead of 4!! Also managed to stay well away from crisps! Xx
Ah it's amazing how you can deal without so much chocolate isn't it.

I've only done the 30 day shred 3 times as haven't had the time but I'm trying to do it whenever I can. It is hard to start with. I found it hard to do the jumping jacks. Maybe if I was a bit smaller they wud be easier.lol.

Enjoy.xx

Just a quick one today as so busy.

Been to work. Done the school run, been to the docs( 35 minutes behind). It annoys me soooo much. Especially when I'm only ever in there for like 1 minute at the most. Anyway back at home now cooking tea then put kids to bed and got to go back to work for my second shift.

Food diary

Lunch- curry rice and a banana

Tea - sw chips, chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with garlic and herb Philly and salad. Melon

Hexa- milk
Hexb- alpen bars

Syns- 4 for 56g of Philly.

Might have a twirl later at work. But will update tomorrow.xx

Just a quick one today as so busy.

Been to work. Done the school run, been to the docs( 35 minutes behind). It annoys me soooo much. Especially when I'm only ever in there for like 1 minute at the most. Anyway back at home now cooking tea then put kids to bed and got to go back to work for my second shift.

Food diary

Lunch- curry rice and a banana

Tea - sw chips, chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with garlic and herb Philly and salad. Melon

Hexa- milk
Hexb- alpen bars

Syns- 4 for 56g of Philly.

Might have a twirl later at work. But will update tomorrow.xx

DINNER SOUNDS YUMMY XX

It was lush.

Food for today

Breakfast- muller light.

Lunch- low fat super noodles banana and melon

Tea- beef goulash, tagliatelle and cabbage

Hexa- milk
Hexb- alpen bars

Quick one today as off to work now.xxxx

I've never tried the low fat super noodles.........any good ?

Yeah I like them. And there so quick and easy to have on a lunchtime.

Ooh apprentice tonight can't wait.

So had a lovely day today. Been up the mall to get the kids some doodles. Going into town tomorrow with my sister and the kids to go to primark to get there summer clothes. And then this aft we played in the garden. How lush the sun is. Kids love playing in the garden. Then picked my eldest up from school and been to dance and softplay. A busy day today.lol

Cant wait to sit down later and chill with my hubby and the television and not go to work.

Ahhh lovely

So food for today

Breakfast- muller.ight and banana

Lunch- left over curried rice, and grapes

Tea- going to have omelette and salad

Hexa- cheese

Hexb- will have alpen bars later

Syns-unsure yet.

I don't think I'm having enough sins as this week I've hardly had any. Which I can't believe I'm actually saying. But as I've not really been bothered by chocolate this week I've not used all my syns. Does anyone think this will make a difference. As I've read on people's posts that you should def use your syns.

And I just can't believe I'm struggling lol. Weird.xxxx

There are days I don't use all my syns and other days I max out
I don't think it will make too much difference to be honest provided you aren't starving yourself of the norty things in life on purpose

Maybe try building the syns into your meals in the form of sauces etc to use them up..............I've only used 2 and a half today myself...........though I do feel a curly wurly moment coming on lol

Sounds like a plan. Going to see how many sins another 28g of cheese is as love having cheese on stuff..xx

Hope you enjoyed The Apprentice tonight! Won't say anymore just in case you didn't see it or are saving it for later!

Just finished. Was a bit late watching it. Thank god for sky+.

It was really good tonight. Right person went out of the three. Although I did think he was going to get rid of Jane as well.

Are you home from dubaii.x

so how many syns are in an extra 28g of cheese lol ?

Just finished. Was a bit late watching it. Thank god for sky+.

It was really good tonight. Right person went out of the three. Although I did think he was going to get rid of Jane as well.

Are you home from dubaii.x

I agree, the correct person went - imagine her falling asleep when they were discussing the figures etc haha!

Yep I got home on Saturday, went to class last night and had lost 1.5lbs so not too bad, it's certainly the first time I've come back and not put on weight!

I lost1lb.

1lb, how can I only lose 1lb. I've been so good I don't understand. Feel a little disappointed

At least it was still a loss. It might catch up with you next week, that sometimes happens with me! :) <3

Aw try not to be too disappointed, 1lb is good and it's a loss so it's in the right direction. It might very well show next week instead :)

get your scales out and measure a pound of something..........maybe a visual of what a lb really is will show you thats one less to carry around with you :D

Its still a loss, no matter how small and remember it could have been a lot worse

BIG HUG xx

Back