Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

Awww yay! Get well soon jujucat!

Well done on the loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks my dear -bored to death of it though. Can't wait to get back to JUDDD! X

As soon as I see 16.7 on those scales I'm having an up day. I've got the school night out a week tomorrow and I'm definitely going to eat then. But I'm glad I've done it. If juddd means I can maintain, I might have cracked it!

juju_doll said:
As soon as I see 16.7 on those scales I'm having an up day. I've got the school night out a week tomorrow and I'm definitely going to eat then. But I'm glad I've done it. If juddd means I can maintain, I might have cracked it!

Whatever works for you is great :) only slightly jel that you're kicking my ass :p

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Don't worry, once I get back to juddd I'll be staying stock still and you'll be up with me.

Vlcd results week 3
Wed - 236 (official weight)
Thu - 237
Fri - 236

That pesky pound is gone. Phew!

Vlcd results week 3
Thu - 237
Fri - 236

That pesky pound is gone. Phew!

Well done! Another one bites the dust!

Vlcd results week 3
Thu - 237
Fri - 236
Sat - 236

I appear to be stuck! I know I've lost a lot so can't complain. Plus TOTM just started so hopefully things will pick up again!

Vlcd results week 3
Thu - 237
Fri - 236
Sat - 236
Sun - 236

Argh! I'm destined to be 16.12 for the rest of my life! Move scales, move!!

Sending good vibes to get those scales moving down tomorrow.

Thank you! Heres hoping i'm just holding on to water! I just want to hit my target now so I can get back to Juddd!!

I know how you feel. VLCDs are great in some ways but they are also soul destroying.

Vlcd results week 3
Thu - 237
Fri - 236
Sat - 236
Sun - 236
Mon - 235

At last! Looks like I'm on for a small loss this week! Typical when I'm so close to my first goal. Grrrrr.

Me too, but also I'm totally in the mood to eat a big fat cake!!

Back