Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

I'm sticking with JUDDD just now but my husband has just ordered the book based on your recommendation. I'm hoping it can get him over his peanut addiction! Glad things are going well for you. x

I think it might be quite useful for juddd too. It doesn't stop you wanting to eat but it does stop bingeing and makes you want to eat healthier food, which has got to be good for juddd. I may well eventually go on to a 5:2 system for the health benefits rather than weightloss

That's probably very true. At the moment I'm not struggling too much to keep my up days in check but would be a useful tool for if/when I do. x

Hi all, thought I'd keep you up to date with my hypno-gastric band progress. Another pound off this week and no dieting! Very pleased. But the biggest change is that I've not binged for 2 weeks. This is unheard of outside of vlcd for me and I'm delighted. Still a way to go to not push my portion sizes and listen to my body - and I still feel my sugar consumption needs looking at, but I'm so much happier. Hooray!

J x

It's all sounding very positive. My hubby's copy has arrived and it is currently sitting on the coffee table waiting for him to get the motivation to read/listen/watch it. x

Oooooh, Sounds interesting and fab weightloss for not dieting too x

a friend got this but ended up in the bath with chocs and a magazine instead!!

I'll have to let her know it works if you read it! Lol x

All gone very wrong - stupid emotional turmoil because of nasty ex boyfriend has led to a week of wine and chocolate consumption and Paul McKenna appears to have left the building! Very disappointed to be honest so I'm going to try 5:2 for the next few weeks to gain some control. First dday today x

Sorry to hear that things haven't gone too well but great to hear that you're going to try to keep things in check with 5:2. Hope your down day was a good one. x

Back