Jules LL Diary

Well done on the 1lb another step closer to your goal!

As for whats best for Cheska, I totally agree, honesty is good but with a littleheld back as little minds can get very upset with certain things when it comes to emotional issues.

Hope it all goes well, thinking of you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Jules.
Fingers crossed for this afternoon hope its positive news.
Cathy

Well done on the 1lb another step closer to your goal!

As for whats best for Cheska, I totally agree, honesty is good but with a littleheld back as little minds can get very upset with certain things when it comes to emotional issues.

Hope it all goes well, thinking of you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun, Yep it alll adds up :D

As MIL is feeling better we are taking Cheshka up to the hospital to see her. She wants to take flowers and Lucozade lol.

Thankyou for your kind words in your diary lovely xxxxxxxx

Hey all,

Still being good, licked a malteser last night and threw it in the bin.....yes I'm weird its official.

As MIL is a little better I'm going to go to Ladies Night at Chepstow Races. doesnt quite have the same ring as Ladies day at Ascot but it's the same in the sense that everyone gets all dressed up and they put on a BBQ with band. last year it was a Take That tribute band, this time its Michael Buble...should be good! Hoping the rain will hold off.

I have a red dress, shoes and fascinator and an animal print clutch bag. My dress is a size 12 woop woop, but its a big 12, but still a 12. There's about 20 of us going from work, so all getting ready over in the lodge (rooms have been set aside for us). Cant wait to get all dressed up ...My fascinator is on the large side ...would never have bought it when larger would have wanted to hide in the background. Dont get me wrong it's not that I want to be showing off, just felt more confident to wear one and always wanted a big one ....Fascinator thats is!!!!!!!

The only thing I will miss tonight is the champers. Nevermind when I get to the end of my journey I will enjoy a couple of glasses then. At least I wont have a hangover!

Right off to get ready. Will try and catch up on diaries this weekend.

Thanks for all your support ...dont know what I'd do without this forum.

Hey all,

Still being good, licked a malteser last night and threw it in the bin.....yes I'm weird its official.

As MIL is a little better I'm going to go to Ladies Night at Chepstow Races. doesnt quite have the same ring as Ladies day at Ascot but it's the same in the sense that everyone gets all dressed up and they put on a BBQ with band. last year it was a Take That tribute band, this time its Michael Buble...should be good! Hoping the rain will hold off.

I have a red dress, shoes and fascinator and an animal print clutch bag. My dress is a size 12 woop woop, but its a big 12, but still a 12. There's about 20 of us going from work, so all getting ready over in the lodge (rooms have been set aside for us). Cant wait to get all dressed up ...My fascinator is on the large side ...would never have bought it when larger would have wanted to hide in the background. Dont get me wrong it's not that I want to be showing off, just felt more confident to wear one and always wanted a big one ....Fascinator thats is!!!!!!!

The only thing I will miss tonight is the champers. Nevermind when I get to the end of my journey I will enjoy a couple of glasses then. At least I wont have a hangover!

Right off to get ready. Will try and catch up on diaries this weekend.

Thanks for all your support ...dont know what I'd do without this forum.

Hi hun, that did make me laugh about the Malteser, I probably would have eaten it if I licked it! :p

Lmoa I actually thought you meant like a naughty stripper type ladies night ha ha, I am so wrong on every level my mind is in the gutter. I NEED a man! ;)

My team went to the same thing with the Take That tribute band on Monday, but I opted out as I hadnt seen Dani for a week with me being away and didnt want another night away in Windsor. Apparently it was a brilliant night, so you will enjoy yourself regardless of the champers :(

Woop woop size 12 you smexi little minx you! Hope you get some pics you will look absolutely stunning I am sure :D

Have a fab time lovely lady and enjoy your night out xxxxx

Good news Jules that Mil is improving and Cheska is taking her flowers and Lucozade.That made me smile.We used to always get Lucozade if we were poorly ahhh memories.
Have a great day out at the races,take some sparkling water and flavouring and have your own champers.
I bet you will look great all dressed up and Wow a size 12 I can dream.
Take care
Cathy

Glad you mil is getting better hun.:)
Hope you have a good night out feeling good in size 12,you will feel even better when you get to your goal yay!:D
You will soon be there hunny!!:):)
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Hi Jules
hope all is well with you.
Take care
Cathy

Been AWOL just catching up. Glad to hear the MIL is on the mend, trying times but you coped. Well done you !

Hope the night out was a blast and you felt a million dollars in the sixe 12 xx

Hi hun, that did make me laugh about the Malteser, I probably would have eaten it if I licked it! :p

Lmoa I actually thought you meant like a naughty stripper type ladies night ha ha, I am so wrong on every level my mind is in the gutter. I NEED a man! ;)

My team went to the same thing with the Take That tribute band on Monday, but I opted out as I hadnt seen Dani for a week with me being away and didnt want another night away in Windsor. Apparently it was a brilliant night, so you will enjoy yourself regardless of the champers :(

Woop woop size 12 you smexi little minx you! Hope you get some pics you will look absolutely stunning I am sure :D

Have a fab time lovely lady and enjoy your night out xxxxx

Yes you do need a man LMAO...funnily enough when I was writing about a 'large one' I initially put "naughty naughty Lady T, I meant my fascinator" but deleted it ...didnt want to offend ...should have left it in hahahaha.;)

xxxxxxxxx

Good news Jules that Mil is improving and Cheska is taking her flowers and Lucozade.That made me smile.We used to always get Lucozade if we were poorly ahhh memories.
Have a great day out at the races,take some sparkling water and flavouring and have your own champers.
I bet you will look great all dressed up and Wow a size 12 I can dream.
Take care
Cathy

Cheshka always has Lucazade when she's ill, my mum buys it for her and bought for me and my brother when little too. Like you say "Memories" ;)

Yes you do need a man LMAO...funnily enough when I was writing about a 'large one' I initially put "naughty naughty Lady T, I meant my fascinator" but deleted it ...didnt want to offend ...should have left it in hahahaha.;)

xxxxxxxxx

ha ha you wouldnt offend me I make most men blush lol xx

You look fab. Loving the dress. Bug size 12 my ar... Foot!

Hard to get back into it. Refocusing today myself. We can do it. It's not loosing the battle that counts it's winning the war !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lovely pics

You look gorgeous Jules, so glam. Lovely outfit.
Would you have worn bright red before LL?
Would you have had the confidence to wear that lovely fascinator?
Stand on the end of the group?
Had your photo taken?
Found an excuse not to go?

Now tell me LL is too expensive...............!! xx
:)

I lost the battle and had champers and chips at the races.....been picking all week too aaarrrggghhh. Just want to clear weeks. why cant I be as focused as I was when I started.

Really good night though and we had such a laugh. Won on a horse called Bootylicious woop woop! The horses were stunning. Here's some pics .... View attachment 15874View attachment 15875

Hey gorgeous, loving your picture, you look stunning!!

I totally get what you mean about picking it is so hard when you get close to goal not to do that. Why does our brains switch off at this stage? Arghhhhhh I need to refocus but cant get my head in the right space, irratating! Grrrr :mad:

Loving the horses name, maybe I should call Connie that instead of Miss Dynamite as her show name lol xxx

Back