Jules LL Diary

You look gorgeous Jules, so glam. Lovely outfit.
Would you have worn bright red before LL?
Would you have had the confidence to wear that lovely fascinator?
Stand on the end of the group?
Had your photo taken?
Found an excuse not to go?

Now tell me LL is too expensive...............!! xx
:)

Ah SB, the lovely lady with wise words, who pops in now and again and turns everything on its head ;)

Those fews sentances have put it all in perspective...your an angel.

Thank you for your kind wise words ...means a lot.

Wish I could have you thee on my shoulder all the time ;)
xxx

Last edited:
Hey gorgeous, loving your picture, you look stunning!!

I totally get what you mean about picking it is so hard when you get close to goal not to do that. Why does our brains switch off at this stage? Arghhhhhh I need to refocus but cant get my head in the right space, irratating! Grrrr :mad:

Loving the horses name, maybe I should call Connie that instead of Miss Dynamite as her show name lol xxx

It is hard hun. I'm getting annoyed with myself. Got it in my head fresh start after class tomorrow. Like my first week. SB's words helped, as they always do ;)

I know, bootylicious ...fab name. Certainly get noticed with a name like that lol.

SB is a legend and always manages to say the right thing, it has actually made me think about things too!

We are both so close to goal now, we cant give up would we have given up in the beginning, no so why do we think its acceptable now, truth is, it isnt as we havent finished our journey xxx

SB is a legend and always manages to say the right thing, it has actually made me think about things too!

We are both so close to goal now, we cant give up would we have given up in the beginning, no so why do we think its acceptable now, truth is, it isnt as we havent finished our journey xxx

Well said chick....Lets think of it as our first week again...hard i know but we can do this....no messing about. it's just 2 WI's thats all.

xxxx

Its 2 weeks to getting that buzz back, we can so do this I am quite excited, I ha lost my mojo but you helped me find it again, you rock gorgeous xxx

Aw bless him, we are funny though to be fair, we certainly have our moments lol xxx

Wow Jules
just seen you picture you look amazing.
Dont beat yourself up about the champers .You had a great time you have come so far and tomorrows is a new day onwards and downwards.
Cathy

Good luck to you lovely lady You can do it.
Cathy

It was a bit unrealistic to expect that I could survive my manager's return to work and a restart on the same day. I shall be re starting on Friday a day off, get the weekend under my belt and ketosis under way. My sanity will not survive, need to keep a little calm and professional. Sensible choice for me. (probably crooked thinking, but I need to be kind to myself to survive the onslaught lol )

Can I still be in the club ? pretty please ?

Onwards and downwards. Weigh in on Friday x

It was a bit unrealistic to expect that I could survive my manager's return to work and a restart on the same day. I shall be re starting on Friday a day off, get the weekend under my belt and ketosis under way. My sanity will not survive, need to keep a little calm and professional. Sensible choice for me. (probably crooked thinking, but I need to be kind to myself to survive the onslaught lol )

Can I still be in the club ? pretty please ?

Onwards and downwards. Weigh in on Friday x

Of cource you can my lovely...do you want me to come and sort her out??? I could wait outside and throw yucky gone off food at her ;)

Use her as your determination to get where you want to be. Put all that energy into getting rid of the crooked thoughts. Glad you've got a few days to rethink things and get rid of the crooked thoughts.

Not always on this forum so if you want my mob no. just say and we can keep each other motivated.

You can do this huni, I know you can

xxx

Well done for facing the music. Could have been a lot worse, so good on you for showing some reserve when lapsing.

Thank you ever so much for your support. Will PM you my mobile. I'm good at texting crap at calling. Not bad at offering support also :)

My manager has been totally on form today. Ended up having a difference of opinion. A large one lol Crystalised my opinion that I need to move on. Two job aps in and will explore other options if they dont pan out.

WE are going to do this and we are going to win in the end ! Siezing the day babes.

Hope you have a great weekend and that MIL continues to make progress xx

Cracking posts ladies and excellent support network going on here both in the form of online and also via text.

Thanks hun for the texts today, had a really good day, could have done better on the water front but hey ho. xxx

Good bunch of women on here for sure xx

Well done for facing the music. Could have been a lot worse, so good on you for showing some reserve when lapsing.

Thank you ever so much for your support. Will PM you my mobile. I'm good at texting crap at calling. Not bad at offering support also :)

My manager has been totally on form today. Ended up having a difference of opinion. A large one lol Crystalised my opinion that I need to move on. Two job aps in and will explore other options if they dont pan out.

WE are going to do this and we are going to win in the end ! Siezing the day babes.

Hope you have a great weekend and that MIL continues to make progress xx

You are so welcome lovely lady...anytime.

Its hard to believe some people can be so awful to others (meaning your manager) but i guess thats what makes the world go round eh! So glad your rising above it hun. I really do hope you get the posts you want and able to move on to big and better things on the job front.

Have a great couple of days off lovely

xxxxxxxx

Back