Jules LL Diary

Well done lovely girl. Tomorrow for me. GP apt. Bit of shopping. Booked a pampering session. Conference call then weigh in.

Will do well tomorrow. Keep up the good work xx

Well done Jules, you've come so far - I know that you can refocus and continue your journey to goal x x

gracielou09 said:
What a team eh!

Was lovely to text you and glad all ok.

Hope journey home wasnt too bad lovely.

Dont know what i'd do without you fab ladies

xxx

Hi gorgeous, we certainly are a good team lol

Journey was rubbish!

Ditto xxxxx

gracielou09 said:
Day 1 done and even resisted cakes in work and the dreaded doughtnuts and Num Nums at home that hubs bought!!! Looked at them and thought no way hosay. Determined!

Started reading BlondeLogics diary from the begining, as in when she first did LL ...not finished yet, but wow, it really helped sort my head out ...so thanks BL ...truely inspirational.

Off to bed now ...bring on day 2 and hubs birthday.
xxxxxxx

Well done getting through day 1 of being 100%! I managed to regardless of the fact my lovely son came home and smelt the house out with sausage and chips from the chip shop! Lol

Day 2 - bring it on baby. Xx

Hi Jules
just catching up on diaries,so many posts to read Lol.
Good luck with your new start and well done for getting back on track and resisting those cakes ect.
Hope your MIL is getting better and things are settling a bit.
Thank you for your support.Sounds like theres a good group on the refocus side keep it up you can do it you have done so well so far.
Take care
Fight the good fight.
Cathy

Just catching up and can I just say... WOWZERS, you looked amazing at the races! Congrats on getting back on it - a 2lb gain is nothing, it'll be gone at next WI. Keep up the good work chick xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jules
Hope all is well with you and your family.
Cathy

It fills me with great sadness to say that my wonderful Mum-in-Law passed away early Monday morning. All 5 of her children were there with her when she passed. I was literally 5 mins too late ...had to wait for my mum to come from west wales (to watch Cheshka, who was fast asleep)...love her she flew up the M4 and arrived 50 mins after i rang. But it dicnt matter all that mattered was that her children were with her and she's now out of pain. I hate C

Its been a rollercoaster of a week for all. I'm supporting Hubs who has done everything, bless him. Told my lovely daughter Thursday night, didnt feel strong enough at first but by Thursday we were able to cope. We needed to be strong for her. She loved her nanny. She was very brave, many tears and wants to write a letter to put in her coffin for her to read when she gets to heaven (her words) and a red rose. She's only 8!! Why do we always under estimate children??!!

Funeral is Friday, I'm helping write the eulogy and looks like I'll be reading it too. But it will be an honour.

I did go to class wed but only lost a 1lb, was doing so well until sat when MIL took a turn, then it was down hill unfortunately. But i know previously i would have gone over the top with the comfort eating but even though i did eat, I was more controlled.

Back on track after class and so far its been pretty good....apart from the water.

Sorry i've not posted on anyone's diary. I will try and catch up this week.

Big hugs to you all xxxxxx

aww honey sorry to hear your news. But if there is a good way to go swiftly and in the company of your children is the way to do it. Grief is a very funny thing, I find it like a temporary madness. So hang on in there for the ride and let what ever arises passes over as a temporary maddness. ( or is it just my family that is mental lol)

Thinking of you. Lovely to hear how your daughter responded... good parenting that obviously.

Keep fighting the good fight xx

aww honey sorry to hear your news. But if there is a good way to go swiftly and in the company of your children is the way to do it. Grief is a very funny thing, I find it like a temporary madness. So hang on in there for the ride and let what ever arises passes over as a temporary maddness. ( or is it just my family that is mental lol)

Thinking of you. Lovely to hear how your daughter responded... good parenting that obviously.

Keep fighting the good fight xx

No its not just your family, there's already been a few peeps acting up. But its grief and you cant please everyone esp when there's 5 + grandchildren to please. Poor Hubs been in the middletrying to cope. I as always become the peacemaker. But i dont mind that ...very aware of the drama triangle etc etc ...weird eh!

All ok now though, just a long time to wait for funeral!

Oh and thanku for the parenting comment, not sure i always get it right hahaha

xx

Last edited:
So sorry to read your news, C is awful, lost my mum few years ago and it was quite slow. Its tough losing anyone you love, she is not in pain anymore.
Thinking of you, stay strong but forgive yourself if you falter a little, tough times ahead, at least you controlled your eating
Jx

Aw hun, sorry to hear about your mum...losing a mum is awful. My mum is 60 and she was so upset when she heard about hubs mum, saying "I'm 60 and still have my mum he's only 42 and he's lost both mum and Dad" ah bless her.

It's strange though, when hubs dad died 8 yrs ago, we had just had our daughter (she was 5wks old) he had C and hung on til she was born. Now hubs mum gone, hubs niece just had a baby 8 weeks old!!! Circle of life eh!!!

xxx

Hey beautiful, such sad news. Had tears reading your post particularly the letter from Cheska. We certainly do under estimate children, you will all pull each other through this difficult time.

Hope the funeral goes well and the reading, I am sure the family will be so proud of you.

My thoughts are with you all as you know, always here for you hun xxx

So sorry to hear your sad news. Lady T is absolutely right - it's the children who help you get through the tough times. I remember years ago when my father-in-law died ... my son, who was about six at the time, cut a star out of a book and stuck it on the wall above his bed. He said it was his grand-dad looking down on him from heaven.

xx

Hi Jules
so sorry to hear your sad news.Sympathy to you and hubs family.
Take care of yourself hun
Cathy

Thinking of you xx

Back