Extra Easy Jules Sw food diary

jules1981

Gold Member
SO I have lost 3 stone 3 time on SW then i get stuck and seem to gain it all back and wosh back up to 25 stone.... NOT THIS TIME.....I am determined to gain control. SO this is where i am going to post my food log.

I go to group each fri so fri is weigh in day :)

LETS get back to a 3 stone loss and take it from there 8 lbs to go

xxxxx

Thank you xxx

20170731_134348.jpg my breakfast for 1 syn for high protein yog ( not organised...will get free one)

Feels good to be back on plan xxx

I go shopping weekly...so have a rough idea..but tend to be flexible especially in the school hol as play dates sometime turn out longer than planned and I ended up feeding 4 children fish fingers and Sw egg fried rice tonight ;) and 2 parents ;) xxx

Missed lunch today was in city and nothing I wanted was starving by tea time. Had 2 aldi chargrills ( 5 syns) with Sw egg fried rice with tom onion pepper mushrooms and green beans with cucumber ( needed using up ) and chilli gerkins.

Had 2 cups of coffee with milk out ( 2 syns)

Hea almond milk

Heb 40g oats

Water, diet coke, sugar free vimto and sparking water

8syns/25

Attachments

• 20170731_190748.jpg
    20170731_190748.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 16
Wow I have to say that meal looks nice!
Doesn't it feel awesome to be in control? 8lbs from 3 stones I wish I could say that..
How much would you want to lose?

I always admire people who can improvise mealwise on the spur of the moment.
How many children do you have?

Ok enough curiosity :D

Thank you :) I have 1 little boy he's 5, he doesn't live with me at the mo as I have mh problems. ..bit I see him 5 out of 7 days ( all week next week as we are going away :) ) he's great ;)

I need to loose 12 stone...but am down for weight loss surgery but until u start teir 3 I am doing slimming world I have lost 3 stone 3 times...I end up in hospital and gain it all back :( xxx

Forgot to take photos today

Blueberries orange and apple with yog ( 2 syn)

Home made tom soup and aldi sushi ( 2.5 syns)

Smoked mackerel ( 4 syns) and egg fried rice

Nectarine

Popcorn bar ( 5 syn s)

Hea almond milk
Heb

Syns 13

Xxx

5, i LOVE that age group. People say it's hard, but I love the fact that you can have conversations that make sense. They're usually out of their tantrum years and they make observations that are right on target!

Sorry to hear about your problems. My little brother has mh problems and the meds make him gain like crazy, it's one of the side effects for him. He's so anal though, he exercises it away in spite of his bad back, puts me to shame every time I think about it! :oops:
He is the sole carer for his son (9) so it's tough dealing sometimes. My mom is doing the best to help out, but he's resistant to having anyone else take care of him. He's fired all nannies proposed, and is a right pain!
Good luck, I have confidence you'll make it, do you have a surgery date?

Like your menu too! I'm a huge fan of fish, I find it agrees better with my digestive system but I've yet to have smocked mackerel, interesting! I love smoked eel though! I lived in Asia as a teen and they do so many fish smoked, dried salted (not all good and not all pretty!) o_O but as I like food, always tasted first

Back