Jules's 3rd time lucky Diary

Julslynne

No pain, no gain
Hiya all,

I'm back and not too soon. Going it alone? Who was I gidding? Just goes to show I wasn't ready for the world of food and temptation. I'm on day 6 at the moment. It wasn't any easy first few days getting into ketosis. I had the most horrendous headache and was even sick but I pushed through and am now much better. First WI tomorrow. I can't wait. Will post ya my results as soon as. Catch you all laterz. Good luck everyone.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hiya doll!!
I'm hoping to be back soon too, awaiting the call from my LLC, not looking forward to getting into Ketosis, but absolutly cannot wait to shift this weight, and get my energy back!!
Good luck with your weigh in, looking forward to reading your loss!!!

Good to have you back in the fold honey. Well done for scaling that ketosis wall xx

Hey lovely welcome back good luck with your WI xx

Tks my luvlies

It's been a good week. Few wavery moments but I stuck it out. Went to WI tonight and lost 7 lbs whoopee.
Heres to a great second week. Good luck girls.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

well done on your weight loss good luck with your LL journey
Cathy

Julslynne said:
Tks my luvlies

It's been a good week. Few wavery moments but I stuck it out. Went to WI tonight and lost 7 lbs whoopee.
Heres to a great second week. Good luck girls.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hey lovely girl great to see you back on track. Will be chasing you into ketosis started back on lite today. Xx

Eeeek half a stone!
Well Done!!

? For the umpteenth time back. I've decided to give it another shot and do lite. I'm on day 3 at the mo. Really difficult TBH but I've stuck with it. See how it goes? Hope everyone is doing ok. Catch ya Laterz ?

Good luck juls,you can do it hun!
Sexy xx

Back