Julia diary

Jew356

determined to be slim
Well I am 9 days into my Atkins journey and thought I might keep track of everything.

I lost 4lb on my first week and have fallen in love with all this lovely rich food, although I still can't believe a diet allowing full fat butter, mayo and cream is going to work seems to good to be true, but my 4lb loss shows me it does.

I have just downloaded my fitness pal on my phone and added all todays food including my evening meal which is all prepped and ready to be cooked and it says I've had 19 carbs and 1411 calories. So guess I'm doing something right as I'm hitting my 20g carb ok.

Let's see how much I can lose on week 2

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

Welcome and well done Julia... It's a great way of eating isn't it?! Xx

My husband wants to start as he's jealous of all the lovely food I'm eating

Hi Julia, I am new to the diaries too. Good luck. This diet really suits me and my lifestyle and I am looking forward to being slim this summer for the first time since 2008 when I did Lighter Life (put it all back on afterwards).

Me too never had a probably with my weight before I started having kids. Had a boy in 2006 and another in 2008 then lost 2.5stone and was into 14/16 clothes then fell pregnant with twin girls in march 2010 and that's where I ballooned and now have loads of excess belly to lose. I'm now close to my weight before I had them but 2sizes bigger in clothed due to my belly. But determined to get back to my size 14s

They are definitely a handful at times but are so much fun and I love my double kisses and cuddles

I have Joshua, Ryan and the twins are lily and ellie but were nearly called Sophie and Olivia ( last minute mind Change)

Only had 11g of carbs today, do I need to eat the full 20g????

I only just started yesterday I wanted to know I was on the right track. I still lost 4lb last week not counting

Had a lovely day with my hubby, kids and close friends of ours and their kids, went for a really nice nature walk and to the park then stay at our friends for dinner, they all had pasta bake,

I was really jealous but had turkey steaks with cauliflower rice and green beans. But realised I had drunk anywhere near enough water which will probably effect my weight loss.

Off to the mother in laws for easter roast today, looking forward to roast turkey yum yum

Welcome Julia, sounds like you're off to a great start.

Re the carbs, try and get your 20g mostly from green veg - keep you healthy (and regular :))

Had a massive fall off the wagon, I feel awful really bloated, it was easter's fault couldn't resist all the chocolate the kids were given.

Back on tobtue wagon and looking forward to getting back to it

Good luck getting back to it - lots of water needed:)

Back